question

A Tour without an album?

Serendipity

A Tour without an album?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Here for it?

Featured Posts

antpats2

do people not realise that something like this could allow us to hear songs performed again? What are the chances of fan favourites like Government Hooker, ARTPOP, Dance In The Dark and Starstruck being performed on the next tour? Very little. More like impossible 

I love this idea :D 

Teal Ambition

Yes, but definitely later in life when she has more albums out. A Greatest Hits Tour would be amazing.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SweetEscape

I'm here for it only if it's like a Greatest Hits tour, which would probably be along the release of a Greatest Hits albums :flop: 

I don't see why not. Not before the next album, but I've always really liked this idea. The setlist would be more interesting and less predictable. She would probably play older album tracks that we haven't heard in forever and I would love that.

PartySick

I'd love if she did a short "B-Sides" tour with a setlist full of things like Cake Like Lady Gaga, Brooklyn Nights, Princess Die, and some older songs.

I'm not sure I'd like there to be a full tour without an album, though, but a quick month or two thing after an album era would be awesome :yes:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

monketsharona

No (for the moment)

Maybe later in her career like Beyoncé did..

I think right she needs to stick at the general process : New album + tour. At least for the next era.

Actually I could see Gaga doing an album without a tour later in her career, when she'll expect a baby. Or just doing a Greatest Hits album (with a few brand new tracks). Just for the radio but no tour for it...

Bradley

LG5 deserves a tour but maybe some time in the future, when she decides to recap her career and sing those songs that she wouldn't sing in usual tours, yes.

Riot Poof

Nah. I want her to focus on LG5!

However, I'm here for a greatest hits tour in 15-20 years!

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Haroon

I'd still attend, a tour's a tour at the end of the day, I'll take whatever I can get :P Plus maybe she'll sing more non-singles not from a set album this time, maybe I'll finally get to see I Like It Rough live and see Dance In The Dark and So Happy I Could Die and Government Hooker and Venus again :yay: 

No, there isn't really demands and she shouldn't over saturate touring market for herself IF she ever wishes to do a massively succesful top crossing tour...

And GH tour? No! Thats The cheapest thing and so generic thing to do. Thats what everyone does, expect Madonna. And she still hasn't done a GH tour.

I would wait for lg5 tour. Besides her cataloque isn't yet ALL that huge so she can incorporate it quite well. Now bring out that brilliant lg5! :)

I wouldn't mind. I don't think that's how Gaga works, though. I think every tour will have an album and vice versa.

Alfonso
6 hours ago, Jessica said:

Later in her career, yes.

6 hours ago, Sunny said:

No if she sings only the singles

If she sings the eternal bops, yes 

6 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

The Mrs Carter Show was the tour in support of the album 4.

The set list had mostly songs from that album, so I don't understand why people say it's a tour without an album.

OT: If Gaga did that, I'd love it tbh! That would mean she would have to create a story with her older songs and all. She would even perform some songs she never performed.

This. She should perform the favorites: Singles+Non Singles :)

Archived