💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Alessia Cara - 'Know It All'

Yanko

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

Absolutely perfect. I just got into her not even a week ago and I am so impressed. 

I saw in the iTunes review I believe that she is very similar to Lorde, and I agree! Both have antisocial touches and focus on being young and free. Lorde has a darker tone than Alessia but still both are very great. 

3 minutes ago, GreenEyes said:

Absolutely perfect. I just got into her not even a week ago and I am so impressed. 

I saw in the iTunes review I believe that she is very similar to Lorde, and I agree! Both have antisocial touches and focus on being young and free. Lorde has a darker tone than Alessia but still both are very great. 

been jamming to here for like 3 weeks straight :rip: her lyrics are great 

Wolf Boy

she sounds too much like lorde and the one truly good song she has, 'here', isn't even her own music, it's a portishead sample. she needs to find her own ideas.

1 minute ago, Wolf Boy said:

she sounds too much like lorde and the one truly good song she has, 'here', isn't even her own music, it's a portishead sample. she needs to find her own ideas.

why does this site have such a problem with sampling  :rip: lord 

ARTPOPdidntflop
2 hours ago, Yanko said:

why does this site have such a problem with sampling  :rip: lord 

ARTPOP says hi :rip: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

The album has been on repeat for weeks.

check out Scars To Your Beautiful and Overdose.

no UK release though?

love her.

RabbitHeart
9 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

The irony of you calling it a Portishead sample when it's really an Isaac Hayes sample (Ike's Rap II) and Portishead just also sampled the song. There's nothing wrong with sampling, especially since it was purely an instrumental sample and lyrically she has her own ideas.

The only comparison I can make between her and Lorde, when looking at the album as a whole, is that they're both teenagers who don't feel they fit in. I can't see Lorde releasing a song like Outlaws or Four Pink Walls. Just a totally different sound.

Archived