💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

T.Swift Donated 25K Books to NY Schools

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

AddMeOnMYSPACE
50 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

You do know she only spends money and donates it so she can use it as a tax write off and not get her bank account sweeped by the IRS? 

Greedlor Swift doesn't care about anything more than making herself look good. 

i thought thats what all rich ppl do? :huh:

AlexanderLevi2
2 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

probably law books so the kids can defend themselves when she sues them :derpga:

:pray:

Currently listening to Joanne

Dark Anatomy
2 hours ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

i thought thats what all rich ppl do? :huh:

It is. I was just pointing it out. Now don't get me wrong, there people who actually have good intentions, but it's a necessity for rich people to keep their money. 

Whispering
3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

You do know she only spends money and donates it so she can use it as a tax write off and not get her bank account sweeped by the IRS? 

Greedlor Swift doesn't care about anything more than making herself look good. 

You do know that this comment would pertain to every celebrity that donates any money to any charity, right? 

I'm going to quote you everytime any artist donates to anything and it is reported here. I hope you won't mind.

Dark Anatomy
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

You do know that this comment would pertain to every celebrity that donates any money to any charity, right? 

I'm going to quote you everytime any artist donates to anything and it is reported here. I hope you won't mind.

Totally. She is not the only one. Although there are some who do have big hearts who donate further once they have fulfilled their yearly financial needs, I just suspect she doesn't do it out of kindness. Especially considering she lets EVERYONE know when she does something saint like. 

Either way, you can quote me if you want. I don't care. 

Whispering
3 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Totally. She is not the only one. Although there are some who do have big hearts who donate further once they have fulfilled their yearly financial needs, I just suspect she doesn't do it out of kindness. Especially considering she lets EVERYONE know when she does something saint like. 

Either way, you can quote me if you want. I don't care. 

So, how do you know Taylor doesn't go beyond her financial needs every year? Have you talked directly to her accountant? How do you know which celebrities give right up to the point of break even with their write offs and which ones go above and beyond that? You dont. 

Dark Anatomy
8 hours ago, Whispering said:

So, how do you know Taylor doesn't go beyond her financial needs every year? Have you talked directly to her accountant? How do you know which celebrities give right up to the point of break even with their write offs and which ones go above and beyond that? You dont. 

I know, it's called an opinion and or theory. I'm sorry if it doesn't fit yours. Don't sue me, lol.

Archived