Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Seth Rogen apologizes for Bieber feud

Mobster

Featured Posts

Mobster

It's Bieber week on Ellen and Seth Rogen was asked about his tweets regarding Justin Bieber

He supposedly had met him, when Justin asked to meet him at some kind of show or something, I don't remember, but Seth complained about Justin acting conceited

Here's one of the tweets...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Mobster
Just now, Brainiac said:

How much did they pay him?

That was my first thought .... The awkward laugh every 10 secounds kinda gave him away

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

lol cute i guess. i do like seth but i think he was just doing that cos he knew bieber was an easy target and he'd get a bunch of press for it. the cynic in me would say he's only apologising now cos justin's more successful than he's ever been, but i don't really think he would care about that.

Kermit

He must've gotten those coins.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

FATCAT

I hope this isn't considered flame bait, but I whole-heartedly agree with Seth. Bieber needs to get his act together.

Purr more, hiss less.

GloZell Green

Why is he apologizing for saying the truth? No offense, but Justin is the biggest spoon fed and narcissistic fool today tbh, not trying to flame bait either.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived