💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Katy's father attacked for having a "satanic daughter"

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Mobster
11 minutes ago, LoveandMagic said:

I would like that honestly. I'm atheist but I have no problem wishing people a Merry Christmas...on Christmas. Even then, if someone wishes me a Merry Christmas on Decemeber 2, I take it on intent and appreciate the gesture (and will likely say it back). I doubt Starbucks or their employees have an issue saying Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or Good Kwanza or whatever to people. Of all the things for some people to freak out about, colored cups shouldn't be one of them (in fact it's downright stupid). 

And the worst part is this is just about a cup... but it's just a microscopic reflection of how it works politically... So many countries, including the one were I used to live, use religion as an argument when debating topics that concern everyone... You literally have politicians that have no idea what a secular country means, because so many of them have always had that sense of entitlement, never being a minority, let alone be discriminated against... I honestly hope that one day the world is religion-free... Religion is the reason for so many unnecessary debates and wars and often used as an excuse by sick people (like the one shown in the video) to base their actions and bottled up hatred on... 

PS: I'm still embarrassed about responding so quickly to your comment... I read it as though Catholics help people, and I agree that some do and just wanted to make clear that I by no means wanted to generalize... 

gaga-kiss.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic
3 hours ago, hmlswine said:

PS: I'm still embarrassed about responding so quickly to your comment... I read it as though Catholics help people, and I agree and just wanted to make clear that I by no means wanted to generalize... 

gaga-kiss.gif

No worries. It's too easy to generalize and I myself can have a bad habit of falling into the trap. 

3 hours ago, hmlswine said:

And the worst part is this is just about a cup... but it's just a microscopic reflection of how it works politically... So many countries, including the one were I used to live, use religion as an argument when debating topics that concern everyone... You literally have politicians that have no idea what a secular country means, because so many of them have always had that sense of entitlement, never being a minority, let alone be discriminated against... I honestly hope that one day the world is religion-free... Religion is the reason for so many unnecessary debates and wars and often used as an excuse by sick people (like the one shown in the video) to base their actions and bottled up hatred... 

No disagreement from me there. Of course being purposely ignorant like certain politicians allows them to cater to an active fringe group who will remain loyal to them. Again, the almighty egocentric nature of certain people, not to mention the need to take out any and all life's bitterness on those that are even slightly different. What's funny though is that if we were under a theocracy, even one strictly based on their specific religious denomination, chances are their lives wouldn't be all that great. There's a reason our forefathers wanted a democracy.

But obviously there are a good many Christians that believe in spreading kindness and helping others and see the ridiculousness of this type of behavior. I only hope they vote with this in mind.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Katy Perry's dad was confronted by an angry Christian who just saw the E.T. music video and now thinks Perry is turning children into satan worshippers

I'm sure Mr Hudson will be deeply troubled by this intelligent woman's revelation, and will probably now go home to reconsider his life choices while counting the millions of dollars Katy has earned.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Chromatislaps

"are you the daughter of Katy Perry?" :rip: :derpga: 

I don't think she knows what daughter means :air: 

another day, another dumb person trying to be sassy to semi-known people

Chromatislaps
6 minutes ago, JGD said:

"Christians" like her don't even know what being a real Christian is.

Well, neither do I because I'm Catholic. :derpga: 

Are you Italian? :derpga: 

just verifying if you are Gagz :neyde: 

Warholian

Wow, @GloZell Green taking it to new extremes with her hatred of Katy Perry. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Dark Anatomy

As a Christian I must say that this woman's words are a complete disembodiment of what The Bible stands for. The Bible (if she's ever read it) says that we (the Christians) are NOT supposed to judge other individuals because it is GOD who speaks the final word on Judgement Day. We don't know what God is going to do as we cannot see into the future. The Bible also states that we are to love ALL individuals no matter what they do and he who is WITHOUT sin shall cast the first stone. 

This Woman has no idea what God will say to Katy Hudson on Judgement Day, and has no idea who is going to Heaven or Hell. Again, She is NOT GOD.

Attacking someone with harsh criticism and words goes against what God has to say and is therefore a sin within itself. What's completely ironic is that God says that all sins are equal (minus one unforgivable), so every time that woman eats bacon, wears wool, or adorns herself with Jewelry, I hope SHE KNOWS SHES JUST AS "BAD" as KATY PERRY. Just a theory not a judgement, but I wonder if her views and misinterpretation of God's words is what drove her own son to go down the "wrong path".  

People like her make me really angry. 

GloZell Green
13 minutes ago, WarholGaga said:

Wow, @GloZell Green taking it to new extremes with her hatred of Katy Perry. 

That's NOT me I'm a guy 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Warholian
Just now, GloZell Green said:

That's NOT me I'm a guy 

The why do you sound like a girl in this?.. Wow, are you gay or something? Just letting you know, I support your decision to be gay I just don't think you deserve rights. Thus, I am flagging flagging flagging reporting flagged reporting flagging you. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Dangerous Man

Ehh...

Buy Focus on iTunes... please guys I'm begging you. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived