đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tove Lo cancels UK leg of tour

Dawson

Featured Posts

Was going to see her tonight in Manchester :(
Initially postponed, but now cancelled, she's cancelled the rest of her UK dates due to illness.

I've seen her in London thankfully, but this is the second time she's cancelled in Manchester.

Hope she gets well soon :(

tumblr_nxlynxAmxV1qg3q94o1_1280.png

Tove Lo
4 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Why would you go to a concert of her.... She is not big or sooo.. She was just a one hit wonder

**** off. She had three hits plus writing credits (wrote the entire song) for another hit song. Obviously you only stan for big names/success which must be boring and you only get self gratification from other's success.

hop on that **** like a maniac

6 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Why would you go to a concert of her.... She is not big or sooo.. She was just a one hit wonder

Regardless if she has one hits or ten, I decided that I wanted to see her, because I adore her and her music.

Sit down.

16 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

shame you think concerts are only for big names

I hope it's nothing serious and that she'll be good again soon.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, LGHunter said:

This comment is incredibly stupid.. Being an artist has nothing to do with how much success you've had.. Tove Lo's album is amazing and she is definitely not a hit wonder.. She had some hits like We could be heroes,Talking Body,Habits and her album did well :wink:

LGHunter

No hate or so... but i think she is boring asf... so i dont see people go to her  concert and give money to one of her concert. Just my opinion #ChillOutDude

@Tove Lo @CurlyBae @kennji

Ps im a full stan of natalie la rose just stfu

Fiona Apple
Just now, LGHunter said:

No hate or so... but i think she is boring asf... so i dont see people go to her  concert and give money to one of her concert. Just my opinion #ChillOutDude

Well then you could have just said "Imo she is boring" or just not talk at all..

Your comment was just pointless and kinda rude. 

Tove Lo
3 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Here's the thing, you find her boring, so you don't go see her. You, doesn't represent everyone. People like her and so they see her live. You not liking her doesn't mean no one else does too.

I mean even before Habits was a huge hit, I saw her live in Chicago and the entire place was filled. It of course was a smaller venue because she was a smaller artist but she still filled the entire place.

hop on that **** like a maniac

LGHunter
Just now, Tove Lo said:

Here's the thing, you find her boring, so you don't go see her. You, doesn't represent everyone. People like her and so they see her live. You not liking her doesn't mean no one else does too.

I said that i think she is boring... i didnt say that everyone think that she is boring... i was just wondering why people pay for her concerst bc i think ta she is boring

Archived