Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Azealia Banks attacks security guard


inuborg

Featured Posts

Bambino
1 minute ago, inuborg said:

She is focusing on her career, this one incident a month ago doesn't really negate that. 

Good for her but hasn't she just cancelled her entire tour?

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg
8 minutes ago, ScottishGaga said:

Why was she screwing with the fire control valves? I get that the security guard was concerned because of the health and safety issue, but i dont really think he shouldve grabbed her like that tbh, seemed a bit harsh lol. However the way she reacted.... just seems so avoidable. This didnt need to turn into a brawl lol

She had it coming this time. She had no business trying to pull the fire alarm. She should have just left. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.
Link to post
Share on other sites

inuborg

BUT i hope this doesn't cause another manic spell like the last incident did. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dangerous Man

mess, my thread is AP. :ph34r:

Anyway, yeah, she's worse than Bieber and she's not even that famous. She also keeps putting her talent in vain. Poor ha.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Kayla locked this topic
FRANK1991

I love it when someone I dislike do something stupid to justify why I don't like them and I can watch they struggle:laughga::D

 

 

 

:derpga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yzrrr.gif

i know i am :lmao: 

 

i dont listen to her music but this chick is so fun :derpga: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tropico
41 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Good for her but hasn't she just cancelled her entire tour?

Yes, because she is focusing on other aspects of her career. Actually she has a total of 5 projects all going on at once one of them being a movie. Queen of productivity. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...