💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gagavision Return?

dek0de

Featured Posts

Haroon

I loved them! They seemed so personal and amazing, like a glimpse into Gaga's world and the upcoming album without being over the top or a massive promo thing :happy:

JusKeepBreathin

Heck Yess...I want it back!!!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

yes so she can add "singer, songwriter, actress, producer, entertainer and youtuber" to her application :derpga: 

I loved them and would love to see more in the future, but I can understand how it'd be annoying to maintain all the time and make sure you have enough footage etc. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Yes, but only if she is going to use them properly like she did in BTW Pre-Era...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

freebit

Yes, I think she should do a few.

It doesn't even have to be teasing new music or anything, just focused on something simple. For example, during C2C it would have been cute to see her selecting and trying on different dresses in preparation for the C2C tour. 

I suspect she's been saving all this personal footage for that documentary, but no one seems to know if that's even ever going to be released.

Archived