Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Heavy Metal Lover (Live in São Paulo)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy
4 minutes ago, Edu said:

I was there :(

Im forever heartbroken i never got to see it live! Heres to hoping the she returns to finish those 20 shows one day that would be everything!

1 minute ago, Brown said:

Im forever heartbroken i never got to see it live! Heres to hoping the she returns to finish those 20 shows one day that would be everything!

It was such an incredible night for me, simply 'cuz I had the change to share the same place with Gaga and other fans...

I'm hoping for something big as TBTWB for her next world tour, I'm a huge fan of the concept behind and the overall structure.

🌹 free britney 🌹

FRANK1991

one of my favorite songs and favorite performances ever

deep down in my imagination I always think I saw it, I was there. I would rather see her do TFM and BTW songs than ARTPOP on her tours

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Space Cowboy
1 minute ago, frankguo8 said:

one of my favorite songs and favorite performances ever

deep down in my imagination I always think I saw it, I was there. I would rather see her do TFM and BTW songs than ARTPOP on her tours

I understand your language. I remember getting ready for school(Senior Year) watching sheise performances. That tour really was the tour of our(My life) lives.

Space Cowboy
10 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

I was there too :flutter:

such an amazing concert!

Whats it feel like? The energy?

Cssomeone
13 minutes ago, Brown said:

Whats it feel like? The energy?

Everything was so perfect. It stopped raining minutes before her performance started, I went to the concert with a friend and we had so much fun, we sang our lungs out :wub:We also made so friends. Well, so many great things happened that day

Space Cowboy
12 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

Everything was so perfect. It stopped raining minutes before her performance started, I went to the concert with a friend and we had so much fun, we sang our lungs out :wub:We also made so friends. Well, so many great things happened that day

That sounds amazing like gaga heaven. Should i even ask how amazing sheise is live? Ugh :blush:

Still bitter about BTW Ball.... Thought I was over it but im not... Can she put out studio videos .... So selfish :dry:

Space Cowboy
11 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

Still bitter about BTW Ball.... Thought I was over it but im not... Can she put out studio videos .... So selfish :dry:

Imagine sheise ugh or bloody mary oh

Cssomeone
23 hours ago, Brown said:

That sounds amazing like gaga heaven. Should i even ask how amazing sheise is live? Ugh :blush:

Wow, that's true, how could I forget to mention it? I guess Born This Way and Scheisse were my favorites from that night

Space Cowboy
4 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

Wow, that's true, how could I forget to mention it? I guess Born This Way and Scheisse were my favorites from that night

664258376.gif?1348935758&Expires=1447295

Forever :wub:

Archived