💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Should Gaga Record A Christmas Album?

Johan

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I just don't get it. Not all Christmas music by pop stars or anyone for that matter is universally bad. It's awesome to even contemplate new Gaga music... I just don't get the entrenched dead-set-against-it mentalities...

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bette Davis

Yes, just a simple, classy jazz Christmas album with her vocals would be such a treat :wub:

Please no tacky pop Christmas album though. Those are painful to listen to :neyde:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

imwoahvicky

a christmas album wouldn't be too bad, but like Bette Davis said 

21 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

Yes, just a simple, classy jazz Christmas album with her vocals would be such a treat :wub:

Please no tacky pop Christmas album though. Those are painful to listen to :neyde:

i mean, it could possibly get more interested, possibly being hyped up for LG5 coming in 70 years? :)

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

1 hour ago, LoveandMagic said:

Well, Cheek 2 Cheek was a holiday album to me. It was definitely something I liked to listen to while sitting next to a fire, reading a book and drinking some red wine while ignoring the bitter cold and wetness outside. I predict her next Jazz album will be the same way with me.

I have nothing against Holiday albums in general, but I'm not religious so I don't particularly want to listen to Christian themed music all day. However if that's what she wanted to do I wouldn't be against it. Now if she chose instead to do festive, secular music I'd be more on board, although I will admit to enjoying the occasional classic song (Carol of the Bells is one of my all time favorite songs ever, though I can't see Gaga singing that, mainly because it's best with a choir) and enjoy White Christmas (particularly the music used in the film of the same name). I would prefer if she wrote her own holiday songs though. How about a nice holiday EP? She could have something a little jazzy, something else a little boppy, mixed with some softer sounds, maybe a song with an orchestra. I wouldn't be against that. 

I don't think she has time for any of that this year. I'm sure right now she is focused on the show and getting LG5 out. Maybe the end of next year?

Omg yes I agree with the whole thing

Archived