Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS Hotel episode 9 'She Wants Revenge' synopsis

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Chapter 9 / Production #509 – “She Wants Revenge” (Airs December 9, 10:00pm e/p) – The Countess is reunited with her one true love. Donovan and Ramona take another stab at revenge. A careless decision lands Alex in hot water. Written by Brad Falchuk; directed by Michael Uppendahl.

Please 'Tear You Apart' one more time ! ^^

Big Gaga episode coming it seems !

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may need to put a spoiler. Even though it's just the synopsis its 3 episodes ahead 

EDIT: NVM your not the only one doing it lol 

SlayLin

I hope her true love is Mr. March :flutter: Doubt it, but I want Gaga and Evan's characters to have a thing. YAAAS!

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

Isn't it the Murder House episode? 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Neon Angel said:

I hope her true love is Mr. March :flutter: Doubt it, but I want Gaga and Evan's characters to have a thing. YAAAS!

I think it's going to be a man looking like Matt, Cheyenne, Wes and Finn. Her type of men.

My guess : Dylan Mcdermott

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Isn't it the Murder House episode? 

yeah I think it's episode 8 or 9

7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think it's going to be a man looking like Matt, Cheyenne, Wes and Finn. Her type of men.

My guess : Dylan Mcdermott

I thought Ramona was her true love

monketsharona
Just now, Clip said:

I thought Ramona was her true love

Nah the Countess said in episode 2 or 3 that the one who infected her was the one. At least she seemed bad by talking about him...

Alien Tulip

I wonder if Ramona and Donovan will murder the Countess during the last episode. I have a feeling they will team up with Alex and Iris and perhaps other people who were done wrong by her like Will Drake and they all have a plan to murder her in an unforgettable way. They are all vampires so maybe they will find a way to cure the virus out of her in the most unexpected way and when she's left with nothing but human blood, they will all prey on her and her hang her dead body in an art gallery inside the hotel as a work of art. 

monketsharona
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

I wonder if Ramona and Donovan will murder the Countess during the last episode. I have a feeling they will team up with Alex and Iris and perhaps other people who were done wrong by her like Will Drake and they all have a plan to murder her in an unforgettable way. They are all vampires so maybe they will find a way to cure the virus out of her in the most unexpected way and when she's left with nothing but human blood, they will all prey on her and her hang her dead body in an art gallery inside the hotel as a work of art. 

Honestly I'm pretty sure a lot of them will die before the end ^^

I'm still rooting on the fact Constance (Jessica Lange) will be involved and will kill the b---h ^^ 

3 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Based on the past seasons, I think it is more likely for the Countess to get cured and redeem herself rather than continue to be evil and be killed by her enemies

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Based on the past seasons, I think it is more likely for the Countess to get cured and redeem herself rather than continue to be evil and be killed by her enemies

I'd love this I loved seeing the nice Countess in last episode in her flashback with Liz Taylor !

Alien Tulip
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm still rooting on the fact Constance (Jessica Lange) will be involved and will kill the b---h ^^ 

I can definitely see Donovan and Ramona dying. I can see Alex and Liz living til the end. I'm pretty sure the countess will die in the most gruesome awesome way but I just wonder by who.

5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Wow that'd feel a huge betrayal from Ryan Murphy

Archived