Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
other

"Room 33" episode discussion


monketsharona

Featured Posts

  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BARTHOLOMEW IS BEAUTIFUL. SLAY MAMA.

I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️‍🌈❓
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Someone quote me when the episode ends! I had to miss the first half and I wanna watch the rerun without spoiling the ending.

Just ended. :) 

I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️‍🌈❓
Link to post
Share on other sites

Redstreak
Just now, Brad said:

Just ended. :) 

Thank you!

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and pinned this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...