💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele to attend and perform at tonight's NRJ Awards in France

Stef

Featured Posts

As the foremost commercial youth radio in France, the station can often host exclusive appearances that have included noted performances by U2, Madonna, Johnny Halliday, Lady Gaga and Stromae, who was famously carried onto the stage like a mannequin (see video).

The 2015 edition will include Adele debuting her hit single “Hello” live on television, with Ed Sheeran, Cats on Trees, David Guetta, Ellie Goulding and Sam Smith amongst the other nominees.

The spectacular show is held at the Palais des Festivals, better-known as the venue for the Cannes Film Festival.

Before anyone asks, entrance is strictly by invitation only although the radio and sponsors also organise competitions. The town of Cannes is also attributed tickets which it distributes to locals a month before the event.

http://cannes-or-bust.com/cannes-events/nrj-music-awards/

excited!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

RAMROD

I hope I can see the video of this :pray:

I am.sure she will be outstanding.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bambino

It's always good when an artist does promo for their new music but she doesn't really need to promote her new single at all because it's doing better than every other song on the charts.

ViviLittleM

Gaga never performed there.

And this show is a mess since several years.

I liked it before...

Now the hype for the show is only for Adele

MonsterOfSpain

But Gaga never performed there lmao

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

They are doing publicity with Adele and Adele and Adele again, they are a mess tbh

It's normal tbh, she's the biggest artist right now

AmenTheNight

I swear they're doing a promo campaign relying 60% on Adele, 30% on Coldplay, and 10% on local French artists. Not a single word for Ellie Goulding, not even an image from her on TV spots and billboards. Pffft

Archived