Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

AHS Hotel episode 6 'Room 33' promo pics

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Why are they dressed like they are about to have a 1800s-themed slumber party?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Davidsonary

Is this a flashback for Alex as well? She looks so young here.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Who's damn baby is that?!?? :neyde:

I remember Iris said she had to, "feed the damn thing in room 33" and in the teaser video it looked like Ramona was in that room looking for something under the table and a red ball was thrown at her. I bet it's a monster baby similar to the Murder House one in the basement! I'm so not here for that scary **** again… :laughga:

Those pictures also give me flashback teas so I'm assuming we're getting more backstory… can't wait. :ph34r:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

Monsterclaw

while watching latest epiosde, i thought that they could have introduced this room, cuz they've had an opportunity. Like Iris, could've been calm on the outside when it came to the annoying hipsters-couple and she could have offerered them another room, which was ,,retouched" by Will Drake. And that would be the room 33. And these bastards could have been killed by that thing inside. I really do love the actual scene, tho, it shows the rage of Iris, finally. Nonetheless, it could've been more scary with that room. I don't know, i'm getting obsessed with that part of the story, it's really interesting what's in there.

Himeros26
24 minutes ago, Monsterclaw said:

while watching latest epiosde, i thought that they could have introduced this room, cuz they've had an opportunity. Like Iris, could've been calm on the outside when it came to the annoying hipsters-couple and she could have offerered them another room, which was ,,retouched" by Will Drake. And that would be the room 33. And these bastards could have been killed by that thing inside. I really do love the actual scene, tho, it shows the rage of Iris, finally. Nonetheless, it could've been more scary with that room. I don't know, i'm getting obsessed with that part of the story, it's really interesting what's in there.

While this is entertaining, I love the character development of Iris through killing the hipsters. 

3 hours ago, bradshaw said:

Who's damn baby is that?!?? :neyde:

I remember Iris said she had to, "feed the damn thing in room 33" and in the teaser video it looked like Ramona was in that room looking for something under the table and a red ball was thrown at her. I bet it's a monster baby similar to the Murder House one in the basement! I'm so not here for that scary **** again… :laughga:

Those pictures also give me flashback teas so I'm assuming we're getting more backstory… can't wait. :ph34r:

Or maybe it is the deformed baby from Murder House

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived