Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

New stills of Gaga in "Room 33"

Fon

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

zIrfZy7.jpg

This was feautured in the trailer for episode 5 but they removed it or something :ohmy:

Andy McQueen
6 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

zIrfZy7.jpg

She looks so different here, but it has this old Hollywood flair. She really is a chameleon. 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Clip said:

This was feautured in the trailer for episode 5 but they removed it or something :ohmy:

sometimes they use scenes from next episodes. So this scene is probably from episode 6 or 7 ;) 

Schwerk
On 11/7/2015, 10:25:01, RAMROD said:

Oh that possible.

I just think that since she also wear this dress this week for Halloween, remember, the one she greets Iris.

So I thought this images would be continuation of that scenes.

It's a different dress. The Halloween one has a corset. 

On 11/7/2015, 10:22:37, Gohan said:

I think that's her baby. If you really look deep at it, it looks like a throwback scene. Remember there were rumors she had an abortion in the murder house? Well... I think the baby has survived or something like that.

The first picture looks like she's in a hospital or something, there looks to be a floorplan next to the door. And she looks cautious. The crib however looks very old and pretty. That makes me think it's a throwback too. Maybe the baby is Alex. For some reason I still feel she's Gaga's daughter. I can't let go of that thought.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived