đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga Bring Back Her "Old Self" for #LG5?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, Clip said:

Seriously, if this is making you sad I think it's better to leave

CALM DOWN SISTER, IM A GAGA STAN TILL DEATH, it doesnt mean i will worship everything she does. Jazzga was good for her and i will always appreciate that. BUT it doesnt mean i like it, i feel jazzga is dragging for so long. And you telling me to leave, like seriously gurl ,  ?? do take several seats

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy
6 minutes ago, PUKKIE said:

CALM DOWN SISTER, IM A GAGA STAN TILL DEATH, it doesnt mean i will worship everything she does. Jazzga was good for her and i will always appreciate that. BUT it doesnt mean i like it, i feel jazzga is dragging for so long. And you telling me to leave, like seriously gurl ,  ?? do take several seats

DRAG EM

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Brooke Candy
6 minutes ago, PUKKIE said:

ur life is :)

Yas b*tch, be ruthless

Just now, Brooke Candy said:

Yas b*tch, be ruthless

like seriously , these queens need to sit down, heavens forbid we  have an opinion about Gaga, or some basic will tell us to leave GGD .LOOOL...They need to get off ha ass tbh...:neyde:

Brooke Candy
1 minute ago, PUKKIE said:

like seriously , these queens need to sit down, heavens forbid we  have an opinion about Gaga, or some basic will tell us to leave GGD .LOOOL...They need to get off ha ass tbh...:neyde:

Exactly sis! They are so pathetic tbh. But that's how GGD is unfortunately.

Supersonic

This thread is proof enough that this fanbase is nothing but a pile of trash. I hope your abusive wish for control over Gaga, her career and creativity falls back on your petty asses. I hope y'all meet somebody who is so obsessed with how you acted in the past and constantly holds you that standard and makes you feel bad for changing and living your life as you please. Y'all deserve it.

Alfonso
13 hours ago, Benji said:
12 hours ago, Sister said:

She has to have moved on though, she would sound so dated and boring if she stayed with that same style and sound and those very people would complain as well. That sound and Gaga is unique to that time and time has moved on, just as she has and all of us and them as well.

She can please both by creating great music.

This

9 hours ago, PUKKIE said:

Hey, I wasn't meant to offend you or start an argument. I was being respectful to you but you're the one who got agressive. You said something like "Sadly" or "it makes me sad" on your previous post so I was simply telling you that, if Gaga's changes are something that makes you sad, you should stop stanning for her because that'd be unhealthy. /thread

2 minutes ago, Clip said:

Hey, I wasn't meant to offend you or start an argument. I was being respectful to you but you're the one who got agressive. You said something like "Sadly" or "it makes me sad" on your previous post so I was simply telling you that, if Gaga's changes are something that makes you sad, you should stop stanning for her because that'd be unhealthy. /thread

:wink:

i dont want her to recreate TFM or BTW, that was merely a reference of how creative and interesting those eras were in her career. All we want is for her to continue in ha artistic rebellion , at the same time creating great music . thats all. l stan for ha anyway whatever she does. :)

• 2 weeks later...
StarstruckIllusion
On November 6, 2015 at 9:00:47 PM, holyscheisse said:

what?

She said in a recent quote that she understands people want Just Dance and Bad Romance, not the personal stuff that Dope is, and how that's okay, so that means she's okay with brining that back. Right? 

My fave Gaga was the BDR/Love Game Gaga from the 2009 Fame Ball shows.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

StarstruckIllusion
On November 7, 2015 at 7:29:38 AM, amenvodka said:

This thread is proof enough that this fanbase is nothing but a pile of trash. I hope your abusive wish for control over Gaga, her career and creativity falls back on your petty asses. I hope y'all meet somebody who is so obsessed with how you acted in the past and constantly holds you that standard and makes you feel bad for changing and living your life as you please. Y'all deserve it.

gurl what the ****

Archived