💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga Bring Back Her "Old Self" for #LG5?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

No.  Let her evolve like a Pokemon.  

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

I understand where the GP and some of the people in this fan base are coming from, but you can't expect a singer to make the same kind of music all the time.  I mean, come on!  How boring would that be?  If by 2009/2010 Gaga people mean fierce and with a lot of attitude, that also has to change with time.  People grow and mature and can't be pigeonholed.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Arizona Sky

YES!!! Let's be honest...everyone is only here for the 2009/10 or TF/M Gaga except some fans. I was just listening to instrumentals from TF/M and they are so radio friendly and great quality. If she turns that type of music into a 2016 style she's coming for blood.

Arizona Sky

Don't forget she said she was "operating on her old-self" for this album as she stated back in December 2014.

48 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

everyone is only here for the 2009/10 or TF/M Gaga 

True. Everything about Gaga (including her fanbase) was so much better back then.

Even going back to 2008, actually.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

Whispering

No thanks. Gaga, like all humans, has grown and evolved along the way. I much prefer to watch this evolution than watch some thirty year old who is stuck in their college days. 

ITS COS PPL ARE TIRED OF JAZZGA, AND SADLY I AM TOO, ITS BEEN WAY TOO LONG. IM GETTING BORED, NOTHING GAGA DOES WILL EVER BE AS EXCITING AS HER POP CAREER, THAT IS A FACT. SHES A GODDESS IN POP MUSIC, URRRGGHH... FAME MONSTER GAGA AND BTW GAGA SLAY MY EXISTANCE

The Child
7 hours ago, Harry said:

I don't miss the style/sound/looks of that time - even though they were great and I still appreciate them - but the one thing I miss from that time is her attitude.

I watched some parts of the HBO Monster Ball special last night and there was something about it that just seemed effortless. A kind of fearlessness that I feel like she's been missing for a while now. Even though I loved the artRAVE, most of it wasn't the same.

One thing you have to be reminded of is that this fearlessness was faked by Lady Gaga who was created by Stefani to cope with her anxiety. Gaga is a great actress IMO cause I've been trying for years now to fake my confidence and it only makes it worst.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

2 hours ago, PUKKIE said:

ITS COS PPL ARE TIRED OF JAZZGA, AND SADLY I AM TOO, ITS BEEN WAY TOO LONG. IM GETTING BORED, NOTHING GAGA DOES WILL EVER BE AS EXCITING AS HER POP CAREER, THAT IS A FACT. SHES A GODDESS IN POP MUSIC, URRRGGHH... FAME MONSTER GAGA AND BTW GAGA SLAY MY EXISTANCE

Calm down

3 hours ago, Felicia said:

True. Everything about Gaga (including her fanbase) was so much better back then.

Even going back to 2008, actually.

Well that's debatable and more like an opinion

Diamond Heart
2 hours ago, PUKKIE said:

embarrassing :neyde: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

4 hours ago, PUKKIE said:

Seriously, if this is making you sad I think it's better to leave

ModernEcstasy

As long as her next era is her own music (not jazz), I couldn't give a damn what kind of Gaga we get!

i will still be here through the ups and downs. 

I just want great music. She evolves. That is a true artist. Let's move forward. Not backwards. 

DiscoHeaven23

Can't say I don't miss her.

But I think she's too mature for that personality now. 

I think she should embrace whoever she is now

Archived