Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber on Bette Midler: "I don't even know who that is"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

But who is she?

an entertainer who has almost half a decade and 3/4 of the EGOT requirements under her belt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But who is she?

An iconic legend. Sometimes using ignorance as a way of drag makes you look like an imbecile. This is one of those instances.

(not talking bout you though)

who will love me when the night is over

Midler is one of the most annoying people in the industry. Im saying this as someone who also find Justin Bieber annoying.

I'm more offended there are people who don't know who Bette Midler is. Like what? :what: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Well, as I said in my AP thread that is probably going to get closed, sometimes playing the ignorance card to drag makes you look really stupid, and this is one of those cases. Like, okay Bette may be a bit forgotten now but her career and talent **** all over him and his music

Well someone didn't grow up watching Beaches.

OMG THISSSSSSSSS

Beaches, the ultimate cinematographic slayage :legend:

who will love me when the night is over

Let's not be unreasonable and pretend that everyone has to know who she is. I only learned who she was this year too. It's not like she is a star of this generation, she is a thing of the past.

true for many younger users, hhowever, he is in The business where you really need to know The legends... Therefore he's uneducated.

djBuffoon

The fact that he didn't Google her immediately, or that no one told him "yeahhh, she's one of the biggest legends in our industry." Ignorance like this you just can't make up :fail: 

how does someone not know who Bette Midler is? :bye:

Dunno, normally? Had no idea about the name, but when i googled i recognized the face

Archived