💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

The Hotel Cortez isn't real?

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

Remember when Slayrah Paulson gave hints about this season and we all screamed spoilers, people thought Sally was the son of Ms.Evers who has no trace of her sons whereabouts, what is Sally's story? Did gaga find her and turn her?

ANYWAYS

It seems as though in the next possibly 2 episodes John Lowe will probably be having a psychological breakdown, what if the hotel cortez isn't real and it was all a way to cope with the disappearance of his son, and his wife leaving him (taking their daughter along)?

I know it seems pretty reachy but I was just wondering, why would Sarah say those things?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Katsuki Bakugo

Remember when Slayrah Paulson gave hints about this season and we all screamed spoilers, people thought Sally was the son of Ms.Evers who has no trace of her sons whereabouts, what is Sally's story? Did gaga find her and turn her?

ANYWAYS

It seems as though in the next possibly 2 episodes John Lowe will probably be having a psychological breakdown, what if the hotel cortez isn't real and it was all a way to cope with the disappearance of his son, and his wife leaving him (taking their daughter along)?

I know it seems pretty reachy but I was just wondering, why would Sarah say those things?

that would contradict the construction scenes but you know werk! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Kermit

that would contradict the construction scenes but you know werk! 

Maybe John Lowe has psychological issues and a very sinful past and he's the ten commandments killer, I mean, he is staying at the hotel (which is based on Cecil hotel where murderers and criminals are known to stay), maybe this is why March invited him to dinner of the hotels infamous murderers and killers. This has been on my mind as well.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

JustPokeHerFace

I mean, technically the Hotel Cortez isn't real, as it is a hotel in a television series that does not exist in real life :derpga: 

Bloody

I think I'm not concerned about this theory.Like there are so many crazy things happening this season. :dies: I have so many questions I want to be answered.

For now I'm wondering how fÚcked up this family is. :sweat:

Kermit

I mean, technically the Hotel Cortez isn't real, as it is a hotel in a television series that does not exist in real life :derpga: 

:giveup: OMG WHAT THIS IS THE BEST PLOT TWIST EVER, RYAN MURPHY IS SO ICONIC THAT MAYBE THIS SEASON OF AHS ISN'T EVEN REAL, OR FX CHANNEL, OR EVEN RYAN HIMSELF

KINNGGGG

Kermit

I think I'm not concerned about this theory.Like there are so many crazy things happening this season. :dies: I have so many questions I want to be answered.

For now I'm wondering how fÚcked up this family is. :sweat:

It's starting to become very clear that John Lowe is the ten commandments killer and he has a very dark past, it seems this is what everything is going to add up to mid-season. Though shall not sin, and John has sinned many times since the season aired, and probably more we will come to find out.

GagaXCupcakke

Sally is the maid's son.  We'll probably find out later that he got a s-x change.  The hotel is real.  

It's starting to become very clear that John Lowe is the ten commandments killer and he has a very dark past, it seems this is what everything is going to add up to mid-season. Though shall not sin, and John has sinned many times since the season aired, and probably more we will come to find out.

There's absolutely 0 reliable evidence that John is the TCK. Like I've said many times, the TCK is probably someone we haven't been introduced to yet. In what way does he seem to have a dark past? His kid disappeared so he started drinking, so what? With the screen time he's gotten, the timing of the killings and his scenes don't work out. Like, he was with Scarlet all day while the murders for Thou Shall Honor Thy Parents happened. That alone rules him out.

Also, thou shall not sin is not a commandment... 

Kermit

There's absolutely 0 reliable evidence that John is the TCK. Like I've said many times, the TCK is probably someone we haven't been introduced to yet. In what way does he seem to have a dark past? His kid disappeared so he started drinking, so what? With the screen time he's gotten, the timing of the killings and his scenes don't work out. Like, he was with Scarlet all day while the murders for Thou Shall Honor Thy Parents happened. That alone rules him out.

Also, thou shall not sin is not a commandment... 

I'm drunk af

PrinceGaga

Maybe John Lowe has psychological issues and a very sinful past and he's the ten commandments killer, I mean, he is staying at the hotel (which is based on Cecil hotel where murderers and criminals are known to stay), maybe this is why March invited him to dinner of the hotels infamous murderers and killers. This has been on my mind as well.

OMG!!

ShockPop

... but it is literally real. Not the name, but the back story is  true story. I read about it a few years ago, a guy was killing people that checked into his hotel and filtering them into the basement through a secret network of shafts and corridors in the walls.

Kermit

... but it is literally real. Not the name, but the back story is  true story. I read about it a few years ago, a guy was killing people that checked into his hotel and filtering them into the basement through a secret network of shafts and corridors in the walls.

I know the Cecil Hotel is real, I've been into conspiracy theories about.

elijahfan

Sally is the maid's son.  We'll probably find out later that he got a s-x change.  The hotel is real.  

Sally died in 1994 when she was around 30, so we can assume she was born in the early 60s. Mrs. Ever's son got kidnapped in 1925, decades before Sally was even born. It doesn't add up.

Archived