Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Beyoncé Ignored The LGBT Community In Houston

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Back in high school? Girl, I have grown ass gays in my college classes that idolize her and I'm just here on my corner listening to the real gay pop queen Gaga:lolly:

Yes.  He's still a twink.  An annoying one. :toofunny:

Last year there was this one guy walking with his friends, and he said something like "B**** please, Beyoncé is the queen.  One day I'll be the next Beyoncé!" and he started to strut and flip his long imaginary weave. :dies:

I rolled my eyes, I hope he saw. :laughga:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

But as a daughter of God it's ok to be a naughty girl, f*** in the back seat, and do freaky things on a surf board.

She isn't against being a naughty girl or equal rights for the LGBT community.

In an interview with OUT editor-in-chief Aaron Hicklin, Beyonce discusses the way in which the LGBT community has identified with the lyrics of "Beyonce."

"While I am definitely conscious of all the different types of people who listen to my music, I really set out to make the most personal, honest, and best album I could make," says Bey. "I needed to free myself from the pressures and expectations of what I thought I should say or be, and just speak from the heart. Being that I am a woman in a male-dominated society, the feminist mentality rang true to me and became a way to personalize that struggle… But what I’m really referring to, and hoping for, is human rights and equality, not just that between a woman and a man. So I’m very happy if my words can ever inspire or empower someone who considers themselves an oppressed minority… We are all the same and we all want the same things: the right to be happy, to be just who we want to be and to love who we want to love."

Still love BEYONCÉ. :lolly:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

But as a daughter of God it's ok to be a naughty girl, f*** in the back seat, and do freaky things on a surf board.

#Surfbort4TheLord

He/They

Teri Hatcher

This is new information that I didn't know:awkney:

lol I didn't know about this until now. Hope beyonce gets dragged to the pits of hell by the media

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Tropico

Y'all doing the utmost. She is under no obligation to do this just because lots of people want her to. If she does this, then every company will try approach her and if she doesn't do anything they'll cry out that she's unfair and isn't really trying to help the cause. I saw a post on Tumblr 2 days ago saying people would blame her for this. Y'all are predictable. :smh: 

How about all those times y'all would trend some s--t on Twitter in hopes that Gaga would comply and she didn't even acknowledge it? 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Teri Hatcher

Beyonce is overrated anyways. Her music isn't even that good except a few songs. And her little "part" in telephone is so unnecessary 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Tropico

Mess at them blaming her. :rip: 

Exactly. She isn't legally bound to doing anything they want her to. :rip: Texas will be Texas. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

:smh:Come on! 

Beyoncé, nor anyone else, could do anything about this. 

This is Texas, they are going to drag behind on everything that's progressive. 

Houston has a lesbian mayor. The conservatives won this by making it about allowing penis-bearing trans people in women's washrooms. 

Archived