question

How many kids have turned [AHS Spoilers]

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop

Okay so this episode we saw that boy get infected, and then he infected the girl he kissed. But how did the other children get infected... Or did they not get the virus?

All they did was attack the grey haired teacher, but he doesn't have the virus so they can't get it from him. So did they walk away unharmed? I'm so confused :giveup:

Does this mean the whole town is going to have the virus

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

ARTPOPdidntflop

666 :evil:

I thought this was gonna be a real reply :giveup:

me and my friend are fighting over it because i swear all those kids walked away with a virus but im not sure :giveup: 

me and my friend are fighting over it because i swear all those kids walked away with a virus but im not sure :giveup: 

Sorry.. I had to. :flop:

I would think at least 25-30 kids are infected now.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

SISTERV

clearly. Why would they all have rampaged them after lying on the ground five minutes before?

they are all lying to the police to get more blood. 

They either are gonna **** over The Countess or all die out because of depravation. 

We will see. 

RebeldeFaith

They are probably going to kill their parents and continue to spread the virus until a crazy vampire hunter kill them.

Maybe some kind of infection kill them. Remember how they are not supposed to drink diseased blood.

Something something idk

ARTPOPdidntflop

clearly. Why would they all have rampaged them after lying on the ground five minutes before?

They either are gonna **** over The Countess or all die out because of depravation. 

We will see. 

Then who turned them? I'm talking about the classroom scene where the grey haired teacher walks in and they jump him

CyanLights

They are probably going to kill their parents and continue to spread the virus until a crazy vampire hunter kill them.

Maybe some kind of infection kill them. Remember how they are not supposed to drink diseased blood.

I have a feeling they will all die off on their own cause the original boy still has the measles disease in his system, which is why the children had all those spots when they got infected and were laying on the ground. As you said, they can't drink infected blood. They arent immune to everyday dangers.  

ARTPOPdidntflop

I have a feeling they will all die off on their own cause the original boy still has the measles disease in his system, which is why the children had all those spots when they got infected and were laying on the ground. As you said, they can't drink infected blood. They arent immune to everyday dangers.  

i think the children drew red dots on themselves to make it look like they were sick

Miracle

Didn't the blood swalloing cure all the illnesses they had before.

Miracle

Didn't the blood swalloing cure all the illnesses they had before.

My theory is based on the swallow of diseased people blood. Drinking diseased blood is horrible and it can cause you problems, not sure if you can take a illness from a blood swallowing party but I think so,, focusing on the measles kids

Bad Bromance

We will see. 

Yep, I totally agree with you.  I think the kids are lying to the police to get away with what they did.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

elijahfan

I guess it has something to do with measles. All the kids end up having the symptoms. I'm sure everything will be explained in future episode, I'm fairly sure there are different ways to get infected.

What I'm sure of, however, is that all the kids in that class are now infected.

Archived