💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Wikipedia thinks Gaga's AHS performance was praised by critics

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Checking_In_(American_Horror_Story) (check the image in the link)

The reason I'm posting this thread now is that I think we're still having doubts as to whether or not critics were pleased by Gaga's performance, since the show received mixed reviews, I think a lot of fans got influenced by the reviews for the show thinking Gaga didn't do that well in AHS, so maybe it's time we clarify between reviews for Gaga and reviews for Hotel, the former being predominantly positive, at least according to how Wikipedia summarizes the reviews for her.

also out of three nominations for AHS: Hotel, two are Gaga-related (one of them is irrelevant but still :hunty:), so who said she ruined AHS, etc.?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story:_Hotel#Critical_response

okay I'm done :awkney:

SissyFromSpace

except all the reviews tend to mention Gaga's astounding performance. the critics are praising her acting.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SISTERV

Yeah she has proven herself. I mean I get people find her vapid but she is playing a mysterious withdrawn 111 year old woman who needs to hide from the police to feed blood. Did people expect her to act like a Hollywood stereotype who gets angry at **** not going her away as a monster because she is a woman?

i actually find her to be quite groundbreaking and showing complete control

Alien Tulip

Her acting is progressing. She still has a lot to room to evolve but this is her first serious role so she'll improve. 

DrewStevens

The show got mixed reviews because of the writing mostly, only a couple of critics said she wasn't good, the others praised her.

ChasingGhosts

Her acting is on point, although I'd love to see her character evolve a little. This season is probably my favourite so far! Some parts could be better but overall its great. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Mister Gaga

She's not Meryl Streep, but i'd never thought she would be so good. Gags proved me wrong once again :applause::udidnt:

Archived