Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

Hello

Denmark - 2

Finland - 2

Slovenia - 2

South Africa - 3

Sweden - 3

Praying for these countries to be cleansed :pray: If you are from these countries buy Hello on iTunes today and donate just €1.29 (or how much in South African). 

WRONG SECTION MY BAD

In my messy era.

Bellatrix

Where did you get that information from?

Hello is still #1 in Sweden and has been since it got released.

Slovenia is such a flop country. i can't people listen folk music there...:stalkga:Adele actually slays radios in Slovenia. I have an uncle there, and he told me that Adele is on every radio station except polka ones. They play a lot of Gags music. i was in slovenia 14 days and i have heard Alejando 3 times, poker face too. It slays. BTW i heard G.U.Y in one coffe shop:dead: i amost screamd. i like slovenia but its flop. 

SlaeUrAnus

Oh yeah, I thought you meant the iTunes charts.

It only got #3 in the official charts. Sorry got #1 instead :emma:

Blasphemy :satanga:

In my messy era.

SlaeUrAnus

Slovenia is such a flop country. i can't people listen folk music there...:stalkga:Adele actually slays radios in Slovenia. I have an uncle there, and he told me that Adele is on every radio station except polka ones. They play a lot of Gags music. i was in slovenia 14 days and i have heard Alejando 3 times, poker face too. It slays. BTW i heard G.U.Y in one coffe shop:dead: i amost screamd. i like slovenia but its flop. 

Slae.

The last time I heard Poker Face was 5 months ago on the radio. The last time I heard Alejandro was back in 2010 and I have never heard G.U.Y on the radio over here... ever. 

U.K is a flop. 

In my messy era.

They play a lot of Gags music. i was in slovenia 14 days and i have heard Alejando 3 times, poker face too. It slays. BTW i heard G.U.Y in one coffe shop:dead: i amost screamd. i like slovenia but its flop. 

doesnt sound like a  flop to me 

Insufficient sources. Until you can come up with more concrete information, this thread will remain closed.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived