Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Adele accused of plagiarising Hello, ha BTW era?!!

Serendipity

Featured Posts

It's also a copy of Telephone... in both songs they say "hello" and it's about calling, and using a telephone... but it's not copying Videophone because she's using an old cellphone..

and also it's copying The Nekci Menij Show, one of the most famous sentences -  "Hello it's me, Medoner".

omg I just called my friend and asked him "can you hear me??" I think I'm copying Adele now :cry:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

If it's anything like BTW then we'll see it selling 4 times more (done) and seeing the other artist on their downfall :trollga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

djBuffoon

What are you getting at?

The public is on Adele's side much more than they were/are on Gagas because, as people on social media claim over and over, she creates "real" music. Whatever that means.

LebaneseDude

The public is on Adele's side much more than they were/are on Gagas because, as people on social media claim over and over, she creates "real" music. Whatever that means.

They only call it real because they can relate to the subject matter. It has nothing to do with the quality of the music itself, although being slow and full of piano chords helps.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

djBuffoon

They only call it real because they can relate to the subject matter. It has nothing to do with the quality of the music itself, although being slow and full of piano chords helps.

Agreed. It's just a very irksome way to put it. :zilla:

SlaeUrAnus

Because Adele caters more to the public because she does not show flesh or do anything extreme. She shows up and sings, that it is - but that is enough to make people fall in love with her.

Gaga on the other hand, due to her stunts in her early days, whatever she does wrong, the media and public are hounding her right away. 

Both Gaga and Adele do real music. The only difference is that Adele is more tolerated and loved by the public.

In my messy era.

LebaneseDude

Agreed. It's just a very irksome way to put it. :zilla:

It's a stupid nomenclature. It implies that songs which celebrate other aspects of life that you are unfamiliar with aren't real.

That is the definition of ignorance.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

djBuffoon

It's a stupid nomenclature. It implies that songs which celebrate other aspects of life that you are unfamiliar with aren't real.

That is the definition of ignorance.

^ nailed it.

shaneybaby

omg lmao those songs are not even semi similar sonically. sure, they have a similar meaning but there is no plagiarism case whatsoever here. its like u can't write about making a phone call and use the word hello?? ridiculous.

RAMROD

These people are so funny.

Hate on, I guess.

tumblr_lozeeakouj1qltig3o1_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterOfSpain

Lmao at least they could try something better if they want to drag her. Those lyrics aren't even remotely similar. :smh: 

Riot Poof

I thought this was gonna be about that Lionel Ritchie song.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived