Tinashe & Chris Brown - Player Music Video

Navy

Featured Posts

Mobster

Wow, this song was just uploaded #FresherThanGagasGardenVeggies

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Dramatica

So creative and unique :madge:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Yas Tinashe, slay me with that bop! 

giphy.gif

So creative and unique :madge:

You know, Just Dance and Poker Face and their videos weren't exactly what you would call super creative either. They were club hits that served as a platform for Gaga's mainstream career. If you'd download Tinashe's latest mixtape or even watch her Bet video, you'd realise she's actually a very creative R&B artist with a lot of alternative influences. Plus, she's a trained dancer in multiple genres and she writes or co-writes most of her songs. She's not a one trick pony or a ho that slept with an executive to release a single and fade into obscurity. Gaga had Colby O'Donnis, Akon and Flo Rida on her first album, just like Tinashe has collaborated with other established acts to get her name out there. New artists often need a major artist associated to their songs in order to reach audiences, get spins on the radio and get clicks on their videos. That's how the industry works and it was probably set up for her by the record label. Just cause this is a mainstream song with a video in which she's grinding on Chris Brown doesn't mean she's not a real artist. Besides, what's wrong with a mainstream bop? You're on a Gaga forum. Gaga's entire career was built on commercial popmusic. Have a seat.

KaanBTW

Wow that was amazing. I really love the video. She is really good dancer and the song is good too.

Round 2, have me please. :sara:

Archived