Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

NYPost: Madonna ripped off 1989 tour

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

We all know that almost every female pop singer of the past 30 years turns to Madonna for inspiration and guidance. But on her current “Rebel Heart” tour, it seems as though Madge is taking notes from the names she’s spawned.

Even though the tour is barely two months old, Madonna has already clocked up a solid honor roll of special guests that mirrors Taylor Swift and her giant “1989” jaunt, which kicked off in May. Although Swift invites someone from the pop world to make a cameo virtually every night, Madonna is smartly doing what she can to keep up and ensure the “Rebel Heart” tour remains a regular trending topic.

This week, it was Tay’s nemesis Katy Perry who joined her onstage at the Forum in Los Angeles. During the performance of “Unapologetic Bitch,” Perry was given a playful spank and invited to swig a stiff drink out of a banana-shaped flask — which she did with plenty of style.

But Perry isn’t all that special — this surreal sight happens frequently in Madge’s world. All of her guests are given a solid spank, a ripe banana and awarded the title of “Unapologetic Bitch of the Evening” in return for their guest spots. At her Madison Square Garden show in September, Madonna brought out opening act Amy Schumer, who was almost a little too enthusiastic, as she motioned to put the banana into her behind.

Producer Diplo and Nelly Furtado also got a piece of the onstage action in recent weeks — but the weirdest (and most oddly memorable) example happened in Brooklyn, where Anderson Cooper flipped the crowd his middle finger and did some Grade-A dad-dancing at the Barclays Center.

He must be a riot at the CNN holiday party.

X

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

*invites Taylor haters and Madonsters to see the blood bath*

Just read it :emma:

Taylor did not invent having special guests on her tour and (to my knowledge) she hasn't copyrighted it so :awkney:

🖤

Serendipity

Taylor did not invent having special guests on her tour and (to my knowledge) she hasn't copyrighted it so :awkney:

Not like she didn't copyright 1989 things last few months:air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

:reductive2::reductive2::reductive2:

But seriously, when did Taylor™ invent bringing people on tour? Or has she already copyrighted that?

He/They

PartySick

Not like she didn't copyright 1989 things last few months:air:

That girl and her team are something :rip:

*taken to court for slander, defamation of character, and using English as owned by TAS™*

🖤

PrinceGaga

This comment has been removed due to copyright infringement.

Courtesy of TAS LLC Management 2015©

venusian

*invites Taylor haters and Madonsters to see the blood bath*

Just read it :emma:

yet   :murderga:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

RAMROD

NYP seems so on fire lately. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monsterdreams

Honey Taylor didn't invent guest stars

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

FrankGutz

i wrote something about those two but i would probably get 4WP in one post so... :trollga:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Archived