💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ABC Responds to Petition to Have Raven-Symone Removed From 'The View'

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

the-view-raven-simone-march-2015-billboa

ABC has responded to petitioners requesting that The View's Raven-Symone be removed from her co-hosting duties.

Thousands Sign Petition to Remove Raven-Symoné as 'View' Co-Host

A Change.org petition titled "Petition to Remove Raven Symone from The View," calls on Barbara Walters to have the former Cosby Show child star fired from her post on the ABC program. In the three days since the petition was started by Che Scott-Heron from the U.K., 119,525 of the 150,000 supporters necessary have signed.

The letter reads, "Raven Symone has been spouting her ignorant and self hating spiel on the view for Long enough, from stating that she wouldn't hire somebody for having a ghetto name, to openly complaining about reverse racism, the final straw was her comment about the recent viral video of the school police officer assaulting the student, where Raven Symone said "get off your phone in school then. African Americans and black people around the diaspora need a voice representative of their views and not a voice representative of what white people want us to say. We need strong black rolemodels in prominent positions on television an Raven Symone cannot provide that. That is why I ask that we petition to remove her from The View."

Raven-Symone on Student Dragged by Police Officer: 'You Gotta Follow the Rules in School'

On Saturday, Oct. 31, an ABC spokesperson issued the following statement to The Hollywood Reporter: "We love Raven. She is confident, genuine and opinionated, all qualities that make her a great addition to the panel."

Symone co-hosts alongside Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Candace Cameron Bure, Michelle Collins and Paula Faris.

This article originally appeared in THR.com.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6746286/abc-responds-to-petition-to-have-raven-symone-removed-from-the-view

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

JusKeepBreathin

I'll sign it. She doesn't represent the gay community very well either. Most of the time her opinion is that of a privileged know it all. And after that I'll sign a petition to get Candace Cameron removed. :saladga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

inuborg

Of course they wouldn't remove her, her stupidity is getting them press and views and attention. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

gagaisitalian

Raven Symone is a black lesbian who is ashamed to be a black lesbian. She isn't confident in herself and therefor shouldn't be a representative for those communities. And it's sad that they have her there to represent the LGBT community, which she does poorly at, and yet the conservative Christians get beloved Candace. It only gives bible-bumpers a one-up on the LGBT community.

UrethraFranklin

What kills me about her attitude is that she knows that people are upset by what she says yet she still continues to do it instead of looking at what the actual problem is. :saladga: Girl needs some therapy and some self love.

Kermit

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

SissyFromSpace

this is why raven hates black people

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Kermit

this is why raven hates black people

:reductive2: this is why Raven is Raven.

Because that's so Raven.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PartySick

Good tbh.

What's the point of watching or having a talk show if everyone's like minded and afraid to say anything 'cause a bunch of offended people will sign a petition to destroy their career? :fail:

She's dumb, there's no denying that, but she represents another side. You can't silence her just 'cause you don't agree.

🖤

JusKeepBreathin

:dead:

I would mind her that much if she were a least coherent. Most of the time she has trouble expressing herself in a linear conversation. It's like she has to memorize a script to get an idea out, which makes it sound practiced and insincere. Since there is no director to say tone it down or try it this way, or that's not the correct line, she ends up looking foolish. Rosie Perez had the same problem only worse.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ARTPOPdidntflop

:reductive2: this is why Raven is Raven.

Because that's so Raven.

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Archived