Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj posts video of her making fun of a disabled person on IG

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Wait so, looks like it is her friend. And the source that made it seem controversial is... Pigrez? ? I mean the thing itself is pretty dumb and disabled people might take offense to it but... Pigrez? ?

it wasn't laaaahv

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

things really matter to you don't they aww

Yes, I lose sleep over this. Please leave the site to I can gain my sanity back :cry: 

Yes, I lose sleep over this. Please leave the site to I can gain my sanity back :cry: 

haha you're the weirdest I love you

like you don't even know how I could feel about you. don't just take me as an asshole. we could have some great... time together if this magically turned into real life. I have my ways. I got you.

Makeup artist or not, wheelchairs are for people who really need them not for people too stupid to know their own drinking limits. 

this has nothing to do with my post tho nicki wasnt sitting in the wheel- chair it was her make up artists and she was making fun of her drunky-ness

thats all there is to it.

I had decided to stop posting here but you're so ****ing annoying I had to. 
no matter the context, this is a dumb black b---h that you're looking at. ghetto ugly. very ****ed up. repulsive laughs. I guess money doesn't kill the rat in some people. sad. and ugly. open your ****ing eyes, fanboy. wide as her hood trap is. and if this is how you act drunk... nevermind

how are you not banned :rip:  

It looks like it's her friend. 

i mean i dont think she would have posted it if it was a disabled person and if she was making fun of it cause she was sitting in the wheel-chair :air:   who would share that she was obviously making fun of her cause she was drunk and couldnt walk

the fake outrage tho :air: :air:  

oh it's a scooter 

LoveandMagic

Also while we're on this subject, am I the only one who hates this emoticon :emma: and thinks it should be deleted? I've always found it offensive 

What is that emoticon a reference to? Why is it on the site? :confused:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

SissyFromSpace

She's in her 30s and still acts like those middle school girls that always follow each other roaming around the hallways making fun of other students. 

:lmao:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Tokyo Rose

What is that emoticon a reference to? Why is it on the site? :confused:

A GGD moderator, @Emma , who uses a wheelchair, became close with Gaga when she broke her hip. They had some kind of inside joke about wheelchairs I believe

LoveandMagic

A GGD moderator, @Emma , who uses a wheelchair, became close with Gaga when she broke her hip. They had some kind of inside joke about wheelchairs I believe

Oh, that's actually kind of sweet.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

artRaver

I had decided to stop posting here but you're so ****ing annoying I had to. 
no matter the context, this is a dumb black b---h that you're looking at. ghetto ugly. very ****ed up. repulsive laughs. I guess money doesn't kill the rat in some people. sad. and ugly. open your ****ing eyes, fanboy. wide as her hood trap is. and if this is how you act drunk... nevermind

It doesn't matter if she was drunk or if the person in the wheelchair isn't actually handicapped what she said wasn't okay. Just like the bulls--t you're spewing behind a keyboard because you're upset.

You can express yourself without bringing race into it and I already know you said in a post after this that if she was pink you would still be saying the same thing but I highly doubt that.:popcorn:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

It doesn't matter if she was drunk or if the person in the wheelchair isn't actually handicapped what she said wasn't okay. Just like the bulls--t you're spewing behind a keyboard because you're upset.

You can express yourself without bringing race into it and I already know you said in a post after this that if she was pink you would still be saying the same thing but I highly doubt that.:popcorn:

yeah there's no pink rats maybe that's why. 

how are you not banned :rip:  

ban or no ban, real life remains a curse for your kind.

oh honey... see, unlike the morphine princess, you, I wouldn't even touch. 

Archived