Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj posts video of her making fun of a disabled person on IG

Supersonic

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

It looks like it's her friend. 

And of course that b---h is always taking advantage of the situation and trying to gain attention and traffic for his flop website :later: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She deleted it? It's gone from OP.

It doesn't matter if it's her friend, it's still mocking the disability and they are both acting like idiots.

If they thought it's funny, it should've stayed between them. Why would you upload it to IG?

FreePalestine

Way to blow this way out of proportion. It's her friend Sheika in the wheelchair, and she isn't disabled. Smh. Y'all can take back all your unfounded insults now :awkney:

it's not who she's making the joke about. it's her true colors shining through.

and they aren't shades of pink ...or black. just very bad ones.

Lady Palutena

I would never think this was OK even if it was Gaga but see, that's the difference: Gaga doesn't do tacky things like Nicki :nick:

And I thought Monsters were delusional

j0L1QwL.png

She deleted it? It's gone from OP.

It doesn't matter if it's her friend, it's still mocking the disability and they are both acting like idiots.

If they thought it's funny, it should've stayed between them. Why would you upload it to IG?

Exactly, just because it's her friend it automatically makes it okay? Her friend should learn to drink responsibly next time. Wheelchairs aren't for people like her, they're for people who need them.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Oh man, I thought we were the delusional fanbase but now I see that we aren't

j0L1QwL.png

So true.:awkney:

FreePalestine

Bette Davis

It doesn't matter if the person in the wheelchair is handicapped or not. She's mocking people who use wheelchairs like it's a funny joke. She's such a nasty person; I person can't believe people defend her.

Also while we're on this subject, am I the only one who hates this emoticon :emma: and thinks it should be deleted? I've always found it offensive 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

She sings about d--gs, getting laid, racial slurs, genitals and butts all the time. Why do people still expect her to act like an intelligent, sensible human being. :smh:

it wasn't laaaahv

ARTPOPdidntflop

Nicki is actually not problematic at all and all it takes for her is to do this and y'all want her out of music :popcorn:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Archived