Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy: "Lady Gaga must decide between AHS or Scream Queens for 2016"

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

AHS is a critical and commercial success. It is nominated for countless television awards every year and it is the second most popular show on cable television.

Was* 

I doubt we'll be getting nominations for Hotel.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

A small role in AHS6 wouldn't hurt anything honestly. But if she's releasing an album and touring next year, then I doubt she's going to take on a main acting role. 

Dark Anatomy

Personally Season One of Scream Queens has been so much better Floptel, I either want Gaga to move on from Ryan Murphy period or choose Scream Queens. Gaga is really funny and could bring some real comedy to it. Imagine her and Denise? 

Whispering

Was* 

I doubt we'll be getting nominations for Hotel.

I bet it will. The show has received nominations from various sources for every season. 

I doubt Ryan is making her choose but if she does I hope it's AHS. :zilla:

Scream Queens is cute for a cameo because it's campy enough for her to show up as herself but AHS is where the Emmys are at if she wants them. She can also do both acting and music too so I don't understand the members in this thread… who doesn't want more Gaga projects? :usrs:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

Highway10

LG5 has too come before she does anything else in 2016 please but if i were her American Horror Story another season :ph34r:

Archived