Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Did Dianne Warren just shade Ariana and Focus?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The song is ****ing good. I can't care less about you haterz lolz

tumblr_musjw9S6bF1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Buy Perfect Illusion on iTunes

PartySick

Because Gaga is not one of those random pop singers...

I don't approve of the shade from Diane, but I agree strongly with this.

Gaga's proven herself in multiple genres and it's well known that she's an amazing song writer. :yes:

OT: Can someone fill me in on the situation? I generally ignore miss Grande but my curiosity has peaked :giveup: Why is Focus bad/good? What abut Hillary Duff? :emma:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

giskardsb

Innocuous Max Martin production with nonsense narcissistic lyrics and Ariana playing the s-x kitten while failing to enunciate like always.    Should be a pop hit.

Wait, how do we know it's about Focus for sure? I mean, it sounds like it could be about focus but... :duck:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

gagzus

Y'all need to chill with this pop critic do you forget our fave started out as a plastic popstar who tried to pretend her entire debut album was deep when it isn't really it's bops & solid bops at that. She also used to praise the genre to the high heavens as well.

Just because Gaga has grown into a slightly narcasstic pop critic because of a backlash from a good album doesn't mean y'all should be bitter about someone else making a fun bop.

FrankGutz

Why all the hate for 'Focus'? Am I the only one on here that LOVES it?

yes

tumblr_mv2jh7QDzX1see4i4o2_250.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Dude, the song is just embarrassing. Aside from Diane's view, I mean it. I mean it's horrid.

THIS. I'm a fan of Ari's since 2010 but this song is just bad. If I would have written a song like this I'd be so embarrassed tbh. It's sad, because Ariana is so excited and proud of this song but this is the first time I don't support her music. I hope the rest of her album sounds more mature and better.

Archived