Brad 2,520 Posted October 31, 2015 Share Posted October 31, 2015 Buy "Taxidermy" on iTunes! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/taxidermy/id1049396577 I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bio 23,538 Posted October 31, 2015 Share Posted October 31, 2015 yaaaaassss i love it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bloody hooker 6,445 Posted October 31, 2015 Share Posted October 31, 2015 I love it! This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brad 2,520 Posted October 31, 2015 Author Share Posted October 31, 2015 I am LIVING for the Nosferatu look! I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gianni Versace 2,987 Posted October 31, 2015 Share Posted October 31, 2015 Hate this b---h. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brad 2,520 Posted October 31, 2015 Author Share Posted October 31, 2015 Hate this b---h. I'll just fangirl to myself, then. DONT FORGET YOUR ENTRY FOR NTGD I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Noah 27,442 Posted October 31, 2015 Share Posted October 31, 2015 Living! ⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ribs 160 Posted October 31, 2015 Share Posted October 31, 2015 Spooktacular! I love Sharon she's so ~alternative~ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.