Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

First music video that slayed your life

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

The video came out when i was 4 years old, in 2001. I was truly AMAZED by this masterpiece. I remember being like 6 years and watching it on TV at the edge of my seat :giveup:

PartySick

I was two or three when this video came out (I think). The ships and magic effects used to amazing me when I was a babeh :flutter:

Little did I know I'd grow up to relate to the song so much :rip:

Tove Lo

Well a music video that I mainly remember from my childhood and stuck with me would be My Immortal.

I remember it coming on MTV many times and I liked it lol

But a music from more recently that slayed me would be Born To Die

I love it, and I used to watch it all the time in 7th grade. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Haroon

The first music video I can remember ever watching was Thriller by Michael Jackson :omg: 

I was probably 3 or something but I just remember seeing zombies and a werewolf and being petrified but super fascinated at the same time :flutter: I don't think I watched the full video until quite a bit later but the end part always gave me chills and even freaks me out now :toofunny: The other day I was at my brother's house and he grew up with Michael Jackson's music and he played it for his sons and I was amazed at how great it still is now and how much effort must've went into it. It's literally its own thing altogether and even though I don't know a lot about Michael Jackson or his music I really do appreciate everything that went into that spectacular music video :worship: 

i barely watch MV's when i was a kid cuz my mom thinks they're evil., so when i get to my rebel hearts era, this came out, i became obsessed

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

TopazBlue

:legend:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19 ⚡ CHROMATICA BALL 💙 Aug 23

Im on mobile so Im not about to go through the hassle of embedding videos but Shakira's Whenever Wherever and I also remember the first time I saw Christina Aguilera's Dirty, that video was epic to me. 

Archived