Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
funny

Petition to Remove Raven Symone gets 100k Signatures

The Professor

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop

By being overly hostile and aggressively trying to shut down everyone who disagrees with you, you are only proving my point.

Relax.

Omg you're so funny :lmao:

You make the rantiest post then you try and pin me as hostile and aggressive, all because I said "Stop playing clueless".

Stop trying to be manipulative it isn't working and it's extremely obvious :toofunny: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop

not really, i don't wanna win anything, i was overreacting like you guys are doing here, you sound exactly like that to me tho

"so offensive, oh god! kill her, how dare she? she's worst than Hitler, the cancer and Satan, how could she!! oh god, lemme kill myself, i dont want to live in this world anymore, the poor bey, saint Beyoncé is suffering so much."

None of us sound like that :popcorn: 

You're using a fallacy to make our argument seem ridiculous, none of us even sound close to that. No one has mentioned killing, hitler, cancer or satan

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

McMonster08

At least her show slayed 

tumblr_ljm1i7lx9v1qfccvpo1_500.gif

wait... what if Raven had a vision about this long back, that they're gonna start a petition about her and get her removed from the View, and all she's doing is trying to make it right, but in actuality making it much more worse, just so in the end her vision can actually come true? 

tumblr_lrqlqfprcj1qe1yb5o1_400.gif

ok I used to watch the show way too much:awkney:

Is there a petition to bring back That's So Raven:laughga: 'cause I'm definitely signing that:later:

arthurhmangum

Is there a petition to bring back That's So Raven:laughga: 'cause I'm definitely signing that:later:

Ikr :evil:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Archived