💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS:Hotel to wrap up production by December 11th.

asana15

Featured Posts

LG5 LEAD SINGLE MUSIC VIDEO #1 ON ITUNES 5 MILLION DEBUT COMING YAS

I like dancin', and ponies....

FATCAT

Wow, that's like two weeks earlier than Freak Show

You have to realize that they aren't constrained by weather this season, and most indoor scenes could be shot day or night, so they had less to work around. So they probably didn't have need as much time to begin with.

Purr more, hiss less.

AdAstra

I'm not even excited for the holidays this year because I just want to get to 2016. Strap on your weaves, LG5 is coming. 

monketsharona

Wow it's quite soon this year !

I guess it's because they got a head start in August / September when Gaga shot her scenes for a many episodes at the same time

Weasel

Watch her announce another project that will take months, a new tour with Tony for example :stalkga:

Bad Bromance

Does anyone know when the last episode of the current season will air?  Is it January or February?  :shrug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Evan Peters

You have to realize that they aren't constrained by weather this season, and most indoor scenes could be shot day or night, so they had less to work around. So they probably didn't have need as much time to begin with.

ok? :laughga: i was just commenting on how it was earlier, no need to give me an a--lysis of why. i know why lol. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived