Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'FOCUS' DIRECTOR RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!

Noah

Thoughts about the Situation  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Hannah Lux Davis running out of Ideas?

• Yes, Bang Bang was original but It got downhill after that.
    • Yes, btw Sparks is a bop
    • No, each Video is very original, saying that they aren't is a wrong opinion
    • No, she surprises me each time!
    • No, she can work with Gaga!
    • these Videos weren't made with an Idea except for 'Sparks' and 'Bang Bang'!

Featured Posts

I love Ariana and I love Hilary Duff, but when I first saw the Music Video for Focus (on iTunes now), I quickly found some similarities between it and the Video for 'Sparks' by our Pop Princess Hilary Duff. When I looked at the directors, I saw that both Videos were directed by Hannah Lux Davis. 

I think, there are a lot of things that are similar in the Video, like the color scheme, the hair of the Singers and the whole futuristic yet retro looking location, where the Video was shot. Then I looked at her Videography and I saw that she also directed the Video for 'The Night Is Still Young' by 'rapper' Nicki Minaj. The Video also shares the same color scheme and a futuristic location. Some of y'all may say 'This is her trade mark!1', but why didn't she use it in 'Bang Bang'. 

So then I informed myself even more and when you put together the Video for 'Bang Bang' with 'The Night Is Still Young', you get the Video for 'Cool For The Summer' (which also has some Elements from The Edge of Glory, which Hannah did not direct). 

Now all artists obviously didn't have the same Idea, which leads me to the point, that she's low on Ideas. Her Videos may seem visually appealing but they don't have any unique substance, something that can be remembered. 

But I let you be the judge, Do you think she's running out of Ideas?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

A recycled song demands a recycled video I guess

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Kermit

it looks like the G.U.Y. video mashed with Madonna's human nature video but I still like it tho, and yes this is the required step of becoming successful, repeat what you've been doing for ages, just in different time frames...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Focus ripping off Sparks though

exactly, they are very alike visually.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

it looks like the G.U.Y. video mashed with Madonna's human nature video but I still like it tho, and yes this is the required step of becoming successful, repeat what you've been doing for ages, just in different time frames...

Hannah hasn't been that huge for long, maybe she saw the well responses the Fan Demanded Version of Sparks got and sticks with it.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

agreeeeeeeeddd

also reminds me of the spaceship scene in g.u.y. tbh

I can't put that in since it's not 100% confirmed anywhere she saw the Video and used it as inspiration, but I think she did saw it!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Kermit

I can't put that in since it's not 100% confirmed anywhere she saw the Video and used it as inspiration, but I think she did saw it!

The scene with the dancers and choreography in near the end can pretty much confirm it, and Focus' video reminds me so much of the video for Break Free I dunno why, but yeah, the mainstream directors out there kinda have a preset for Pop music videos..

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit

You forgot this one too

they shouldve stole our ideas @ the haus challenges. just sayin

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

You forgot this one too

This is like a cheap version of CFTS :madge:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ARTPOPdidntflop

I still Lol over the fact that they named it "Fan Demanded Version"

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Archived