new video

Ariana Grande - "Focus"

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

What the **** with the chorus? BYE, Ariana :wtf: At least get a guy's voice that doesnt sound absolutely tragic and comical :rip: 

Everything else about the song slays, its kind of problem-ish, but the video slays :giveup:

Whoever thought this was lead single material with THAT chorus needs to be fired :crossed:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

holy scheisse

What the **** with the chorus? BYE, Ariana :wtf: At least get a guy's voice that doesnt sound absolutely tragic and comical :rip: 

Everything else about the song slays, its kind of problem-ish, but the video slays :giveup:

Whoever thought this was lead single material with THAT chorus needs to be fired :crossed:

you do realize that Problem's chorus was exactly the same? a spoken line by a man?

It literally sounds like they dragged a homeless man into the recording studio and held him at gunpoint to choke bulls--t into the microphone

ItsTommyBitch

you do realize that Problem's chorus was exactly the same? a spoken line by a man?

Uhm... Yes? :awkney: Problem's chorus is literally ALSO the worst part of the song to me. Even Ari singing the chorus would make it better :dead: 

It was still handled better than this though. The guy saying it sounds so forced and comical it really ruins it for me. Its a shame because i literally love every other part of the song :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Versace

Love the verses and pre-chorus very early 2000's

but the chorus is a mess tbh and the bridge is predictable and boring 

That random guy is annoying. :saladga: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

holy scheisse

Love the verses and pre-chorus very early 2000's

but the chorus is a mess tbh and the bridge is predictable and boring 

So true. it reminds me of that song from the austin powers movie that Beyonce sang. haha

The video is okay and I like the colors, but oh man... That song is just awful. I really don't want to have to listen to that on the radio the next few months.

Battle 4 Ur Life

not such a big fan of the song but the video is FLAWLESS.

slaaayyy

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived