new video

Ariana Grande - "Focus"

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

:saladga: She's recycling My Everything. 

This awful song is a mix of Problem and Your Body. And the video is also a combination of Problem, Break Free and Single Ladies. 

Obviously, she'll be in every radio station in the world, but this is bulls--t. It drives me crazy that no one besides Gaga tries to be original or make something new.

Bye. Not here for this.

Not fan of it....it aound like problem 2.0 to me but only worse......and her vocals are not that great in it

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ItsTommyBitch

Its a little better over time, but still the chorus is a MESS. The last chorus isnt too bad because its her voice more in the mix but like come on, Ari why would you choose this as your LEAD single :air: 

Video still slays me to high heavens, ha best video by far and shes working the hair tbh :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

djBuffoon

and ari's full platinum look is giving me G.U.Y. realness
ARTPOP ha IMPACT

tumblr_nx0aym9jSY1r9tqi6o1_500.pnglady-gaga-guy-monster-little-video-music

oh my GOD :ghost: the entire outfit :ghost:

inb4 "I don't see the similarities, stop being delusional"

Supersonic

Honestly why are y'all being do dramatic over the guy in the chorus. It's honestly no big deal, there are much worse musical atrocities around. :air:

Alcina Dimitrescu

the lyrics are so disjointed :air: i wish she had been the one saying "focus on me fo fo focus on me"

Whispering

her lips in the video really bothered me :mummyga:

Kylie Jenner lips. That's all I could see when they kept showing a close up of her lips.

Archived