Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Some Details on Focus

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Just going to repost this comment:

Just dropping a short review:

-Song isn't great. It's like "Problem" has a poor little sister. The hook is like Problem, sung by a guy. The saxophone doesn't really kick in until the bridge. It doesn't hit as hard as Problem.

-Video is like Sparks by Hilary Duff meets Single Ladies. Ari looks good and dances but it's still a bit awkward. Video switches to black and white at times. The outfit is cute: black mini dress, black boots, but they have white stars all over them.

-Really disappointed. Hoping she has better coming.

------

:ohno:

Still excited nonetheless.  :rockstar:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

We already knew it would be a Problem 2.0 with the first snippet tho

Not when it doesn't feature a racist rapper.  :derpga:

Mobster

I hate that saxophone thing that's so in right now... makes me appreciate TEOG so much more, for actually showcasing talent and not some digitalized instrument on loop 

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Dangerous Man

Ari and a guy will be singing both the chorus though unlike in Problem.  There's no sax in chorus until the bridge hits up too. :legend:

Didymus

I hate that saxophone thing that's so in right now... makes me appreciate TEOG so much more, for actually showcasing talent and not some digitalized instrument on loop 

Focus (or at least the snippet we heard) has acoustic instruments, incl. saxes tho..

arthurhmangum

Just going to repost this comment:

Just dropping a short review:

-Song isn't great. It's like "Problem" has a poor little sister. The hook is like Problem, sung by a guy. The saxophone doesn't really kick in until the bridge. It doesn't hit as hard as Problem.

-Video is like Sparks by Hilary Duff meets Single Ladies. Ari looks good and dances but it's still a bit awkward. Video switches to black and white at times. The outfit is cute: black mini dress, black boots, but they have white stars all over them.

-Really disappointed. Hoping she has better coming.

------

:ohno:

Still excited nonetheless.  :rockstar:

giphy.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Mobster

Focus (or at least the snippet we heard) has acoustic instruments, incl. saxes tho..

I'm not so sure, the melody repeats itself and both times it sounds exactly the same... I might be wrong tho...

Dangerous Man

giphy.gif

I don't have it yet,  that's why I put the rumor tag hehe.  Xoxo. :derpga:

We'll have it in few hours though,  when the video and song get released together.  :legend:

Didymus

I'm not so sure, the melody repeats itself and both times it sounds exactly the same... I might be wrong tho...

If they electronically recorded the drum section and those saxes, I'd be very impressed because it sounds perfectly real to my ears.

Mobster

If they electronically recorded the drum section and those saxes, I'd be very impressed because it sounds perfectly real to my ears.

I expressed myself poorly... I meant digitalized as in, autotuning instruments to set them into the desired key

EDIT: And repeating already recorded material, instead of using new one... TEOG featured a sax solo and you can hear the rawness of the instrument

Archived