Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has the Countess been referred to by name?

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

In next week's episode preview Donovan says "you want to take down the Countess" which made me realize I haven't heard any of the characters call her Countess or Elizabeth in the first four episodes. Am I right or have I just missed it?

SPOILERS XOXOXOXOX I think they are only gonna call her by her name in that episode she's gonna be pregnant aka the Murder House episode

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JustPokeHerFace

I haven't heard her called The Countess or Elizabeth yet, so I think you're right. 

andy232000

she has never been refrered to by her name.  we know she´s called Elizabeth thanks to ryan who confirmed it 

Stephen

I think it's strange that we're 4 episodes in without a name. Like yeah if you look it up online you know she's the Countess but for people who are just watching the episodes it must be strange.

Andy McQueen

I think everyone just referred to her as "The Countess" so far, although her name is Elizabeth Cortéz hm. 

CyanLights

Her name is Elizabeth Cortez, so they will probably confirm it when they reveal that she is Mr. March's wife 

djBuffoon

Her name is Elizabeth Cortez, so they will probably confirm it when they reveal that she is Mr. March's wife 

I really hope that they don't play this up as a twist. It would suck to be weeks ahead of the writers (though I don't believe that's the case).

CyanLights

I really hope that they don't play this up as a twist. It would suck to be weeks ahead of the writers (though I don't believe that's the case).

I hope not either cause it was really obvious. They should have made her a brunette and not say anything to throw us off. But then again I do have a habit of always guessing the twist of movies and stuff in the first few minutes haha 

djBuffoon

I hope not either cause it was really obvious. They should have made her a brunette and not say anything to throw us off. But then again I do have a habit of always guessing the twist of movies and stuff in the first few minutes haha 

I'm usually decent at calling the twist in a movie or something, but it's very rare when I'm ahead of AHS. They pull some crazy ****. :murderga:

I think they're gonna reveal her name in a flashback or something, to humanise her to the audience. Or when she sees Mr. March. Right now she's still simply just a strong presence, we know nothing about her yet other than the fact that she's experienced loss.

PrinceGaga

I have heard Iris refer to her as The Countess but not Elizabeth. They say a lot of 'her' and 'she' and people seem to know who they mean. 

Archived