Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Devil's Night Receives 82% From Rotten Tomatoes

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

Ok, I see. Still more fresh reviews than rotten...so? Their overall grading system doesn't seem that meticulous about the depth of the actual individual reviews (or they'd actually use the 68%), like for example AV Club's review could read as mixed, but regardless, it was still graded as a B+ by the writer. The average for this episode may not seem as impressive as the overall score implies, but regardless they are still positive. 

The AV Club scores are really inflated for some reason, the review reads like a C

Bad Monster Kid

Will more reviews be posted for Devils Night? Last week had 13 reviews. This week only 11 so far. 

Bradley

You guys :rip:

People don't understand Rotten Tomatoes on this place. You need to look at the average RATINGS. In this case it's 68%. The big %'s they post mean nothing.

u1cqjf2.png

The 82% means that 82% of all the reviews were positive ("Fresh") but any rating above 60% is enough to count as fresh, so that's why there is the "Average Rating" that shows how the reviews actually rated the episodes. That's the one that counts.

It's always funny to see people here dragging Metacritic for their too low scores when they're usually identical to RT's real scores.

I knew the meaning of the respective scores before reading your comment, but I think the priority score should be the above one. The average rating can be easily influenced by extreme results, an extraordinary high or low score would affect the average rating drastically. I think hence that's why they take into account the portion of the positive reviews as the main score.

Schwerk

Is this good?

I don't know what it means. 

tumblr_llgphwZBY81qafrh6.gif

This gif alwats gets me. Her skinny little face and her sad smile.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Evan Peters

ahs never gets average rating higher than mid 70's so i don't why ya'll are b---hing. i feel like some of you only just now joined the fandom and somehow think Rotten Tomatoes has any indication on the overall appeal of the season :rip:  i thought the people who were obsessed with gaga's charting were annoying but some of you are just so negative and obnoxious :smh: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived