💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Episode 4 ratings : 3.05 million viewers (demo : 1.6)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

wait i thought the demo rating was like 2.05 or something. didnt it drop substancially? 

It always falls a lot in the first 2-3 eps.. Now the ratings will be stable. And maybe they will go higher than what they are now

andy232000

It always falls a lot in the first 2-3 eps.. Now the ratings will be stable. And maybe they will go higher than what they are now

but isnt 1 for demo rating bad? 

malazam

they keep dropping and I see everybody happy saying that's good......omg :giveup: behind FS and Coven ratings on it 4 ep

another shot before we kiss the other side

Fiona Apple

they keep dropping and I see everybody happy saying that's good......omg :giveup: behind FS and Coven ratings on it 4 ep

Well everybody expected it to go to 2.5 or something.. At least now we have some sure viewers.. Now that the storyline is getting interesting it could go higher

Fiona Apple

but isnt 1 for demo rating bad? 

Not sure if 1.6 is bad. But this EP did a lot better than what I expected

monketsharona

Because it's still good... 

andy232000

Not sure if 1.6 is bad. But this EP did a lot better than what I expected

i think it is bad. shows below 1 ar those that get cancelled. and the other episodes started with a 2.5 demo (which is pretty good)

Fiona Apple

i think it is bad. shows below 1 ar those that get cancelled. and the other episodes started with a 2.5 demo (which is pretty good)

Well 1,6 is pretty far from 1 :stalkga: Honestly,I think that 3m are fine.It just shouldn't fall more than that.. Freakshow fell below 3m for 2 or 3 episodes..  Don't know if you're right about the below 1 thing.Because Asylum had really low ratings at some episodes.

andy232000

Well 1,6 is pretty far from 1 :stalkga: Honestly,I think that 3m are fine.It just shouldn't fall more than that.. Freakshow fell below 3m for 2 or 3 episodes..  Don't know if you're right about the below 1 thing.Because Asylum had really low ratings at some episodes.

viewers ratings dont matter as much as the demo rating as far as i know. just as long as the demo rating doesnt fall below 1 its ok. and obviously they get cancelled if they fall below 1 consistently. Asylum wasnt always below 1 or at all times.

Fiona Apple

viewers ratings dont matter as much as the demo rating as far as i know. just as long as the demo rating doesnt fall below 1 its ok. and obviously they get cancelled if they fall below 1 consistently. Asylum wasnt always below 1 or at all times.

It had a pretty low average anyway.

monketsharona

it's not don't forget it's cable !

1.6 is far from 1.0

Archived