Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

David Guetta - Bang My Head ft. Sia & Fetty Wap

Travis

Featured Posts

Tropico

Sia's vocals are lovely as usual but this sounds like every dance track from 2012 and the video screams 2012 too. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

TailoredGuilts

I'm totally digging the new version! 

However... I find it kind of sad that David Guetta felt the need to totally change the production of his song he made almost a year ago to fit the current trend of Kygo, Where Are U Now, What Do You Mean, etc sound that is popular...

AND he has to add Fetty Wap on it because he's popular too? Don't get me wrong I don't think the new version sounds bad at all!! I am loving that snippet. And I actually like Fetty but it's just unfortunate that he essentially remixed the song but isn't saying that it's a remix trying to get that hit. 

I feel like that shows he doesn't have a lot of integrity or strong faith in his the music he works hard to make. I'm probably totally overthinking this but it's just what came to my mind. I still love the song regardless of him recycling it and I hope it does well. 

Does any of that make sense?? lol 

URFUTUREFAV

I'm totally digging the new version! 

However... I find it kind of sad that David Guetta felt the need to totally change the production of his song he made almost a year ago to fit the current trend of Kygo, Where Are U Now, What Do You Mean, etc sound that is popular...

AND he has to add Fetty Wap on it because he's popular too? Don't get me wrong I don't think the new version sounds bad at all!! I am loving that snippet. And I actually like Fetty but it's just unfortunate that he essentially remixed the song but isn't saying that it's a remix trying to get that hit. 

I feel like that shows he doesn't have a lot of integrity or strong faith in his the music he works hard to make. I'm probably totally overthinking this but it's just what came to my mind. I still love the song regardless of him recycling it and I hope it does well. 

Does any of that make sense?? lol 

Do you really think that DG produced this... This is OBVIOUSLY ghostproduced... But no one says anything 'cause he has nothing to prove anymore you know... He made EDM super popular and mainstream.

People hate what they don't understand.

Archived