Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Threatened â™› (Taking Requests)

Eulonzo

Featured Posts

I see this is flopping. Well anyways, Here's Gaga Monroe. :flutter:

tumblr_m12z6xdW711qa1x28o1_500.png

This took forever and I'm very proud of this photo's success. Didn't think anyone would like it. :)

Edited by EULONZO

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Quartz

• Zolanski

• Daria

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it!

Thank you. :hug: I'm thinking about making a set out of it (after I do some touches to it, of course lol)

Here's Gaga Monroe in 2.0 (it looks the same, I know. but I lowered the contrast a bit so It looked more realistic and fit with the skin on the original). I didn't want her face to be too bright, you know. :sweat:

tumblr_m12zl9yoK21qa1x28o1_500.png

Here's Gaga Monroe with better lighting and stuff. :legend: Making a set of this later, just need the right .psd edits and stuff.

oRL0r.png

Edited by EULONZO

Quartz

I requested this to pheoenixstar but I wanna see how you'll do it too :lol:

Can you make a comic about Gaga saying to beyonce Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger.. then adele's face in the burger then they would have troll faces in the end???

Can you caption this GIF without compromising the quality?? Time it... First he says "USRS?" then "Really?" then "No no"

193230_o.gif

Edited by hellothing
Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

I requested this to pheoenixstar but I wanna see how you'll do it too :lol:

Can you make a comic about Gaga saying to beyonce Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger.. then adele's face in the burger then they would have troll faces in the end???

Can you caption this GIF without compromising the quality?? Time it... First he says "USRS?" then "Really?" then "No no"

193230_o.gif

tumblr_lt6cxzIiQz1qdp80co1_r1_500.gif

No, too hard rn. I'll do sometime this week though. :) Too long of a gif to do it atm lol.

Quartz

What about the adele one eulonzo? :lol:

HqprS.gif

WOW, THAT LOOKS GREAT :lol: Thanks a lot! :lol:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Your new set is flawless :flutter:

Thank you! :heart: I wish this thread wasn't such a flop though. I worked so hard on these. Oh well, I'll keep posting my graphics til niqquhs rehcuhnazz. :crossed:

AshIey

Thank you! :heart: I wish this thread wasn't such a flop though. I worked so hard on these. Oh well, I'll keep posting my graphics til niqquhs rehcuhnazz. :crossed:

That's because you suck!

just kidding :P You're good. I love the Born This Way poster. So much better than the real one

That's because you suck!

just kidding :P You're good. I love the Born This Way poster. So much better than the real one

:flutter: Thank you LOL. I expected everyone to post alot in this like they do in others, but then again, they're well known more than me..