Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Threatened â™› (Taking Requests)

Eulonzo

Featured Posts

it's good but tbh i think there are still some flaws on it. i love your signature even more. it's flawless. whose body is that anyway?

Marilyn's body. :)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Quartz

• Zolanski

• Daria

Top Posters In This Topic

minajatrois

:clap: I like it but, her face looks too sharp and refined in contrast to monroe's body, and her nose/mouth/eyes are too big imo :ohno:

But it's still good :)

^ what he said.

this one is good too, but the first one will always be the best :legend:

Marilyn's body. :)

to tell you the truth, when i first saw that picture i was about to ask you stupidly "from what photo shoot is that?"

Edited by vlad99

Thanks guys! I'm just very insecure/nervous about alot of my work.

to tell you the truth, when i first saw that picture i was about to ask you stupidly "from what photo shoot is that?"

:lmao: No way.

TerenceMonster

Your current Gaga-Monroe is way better, and seriously, like vlad99, I saw the full picture in Tumblr and thought where the hell did Gaga ever get such photoshoot. :hehe:

snmJM.jpg

Thoughts?

A part of me is believing it :P I can only say something tells me the original face has a sharper jawbone, and Gaga's face need to be altered a little bit more to make it believable.

I asked my little brother and he said there was nothing unusual about the picture hahah.

Flawless nevertheless though, I can only wish I had even just a small portion of your skills :heart:

Edited by TerenceMonster

Gaga is Life

Everybody! I give you, the brand new Gaga Monroe photo!

Everyone tell me your opinions. I worked just as hard as I did the original.

utsL1.jpg

Special thanks to phoenixstar who made the tag for me so nobody claims that it's there's when it's mine. :)

I like it a lot, but I like the other one better. It's not bad though.

Quartz

The first one was flawless. This second one is ok I guess. But I can tell that it's photoshopped.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Your current Gaga-Monroe is way better, and seriously, like vlad99, I saw the full picture in Tumblr and thought where the hell did Gaga ever get such photoshoot. :hehe:

A part of me is believing it :P I can only say something tells me the original face has a sharper jawbone, and Gaga's face need to be altered a little bit more to make it believable.

I asked my little brother and he said there was nothing unusual about the picture hahah.

Flawless nevertheless though, I can only wish I had even just a small portion of your skills :heart:

Thanks either way! :heart: The way I make manips, it's hard to just alter the parts of her face without making it seem photoshopped. That's why I just don't bother doing that.

New manip :legend: I know it's not my best nor is it as amazing as my 1st Gaga Monroe photo but I was bored.

Thoughts?

tumblr_m1icclFnJq1qa1x28o1_500.png

Edited by EULONZO

New manip :legend: I know it's not my best nor is it as amazing as my 1st Gaga Monroe photo but I was bored.

Thoughts?

Nice :golfclap:

Nice :golfclap:

:hug: :heart: I wish more people went on this. I don't have a template because I don't want to be too similar to other threads.

minajatrois

Thoughts?

amazing!

whose body is that?