šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna to release Reggae album

Adelephant

Featured Posts

Adelephant

i.img?u=http%3a%2f%2fnewsrepmedia.blob.c

Rihanna's new album 'Anti' is steeped in reggae.

The Bajan singer has teamed up with duo R. City on her forthcoming eighth studio album - which is rumoured to drop next month - and the brothers have revealed that the record has a distinct ''Caribbean vibe''.

Theron Thomas revealed: ''We definitely contributed to Rihanna's album. We did some cool stuff and Rihanna is a cool person, good vibes, good energy ... (She's) very talented from the Caribbean just like us, we are from St Thomas. We have a whole new level of respect for her and she is tuned into the Caribbean vibe this time.''

The 27-year-old R&B superstar's 2012 record 'Unapologetic' included pop heavy songs like 'Diamonds' and 'Stay' but this year, the singer released hip hop track 'Bitch Better Have My Money' - which hinted a change in her musical direction.

And the brothers - who collaborated with Ariana Grande and Adam Levine on hit 'Locked Away' - hope their ''tailor-made'' track has made the cut for 'Anti'.

Speaking to the Daily Star newspaper, Timothy said: ''One of them in particular is tailor-made for Rihanna. If Rihanna doesn't use it, I don't see anyone else being able to record it outside of her.''

He added: ''We grew up in the slums, so to be in the UK chart here is beyond a dream come true".

http://blink.htcsense.com/web/articleweb.aspx?regionid=3&articleid=50898179

VOLANTIS

Name one Rihanna Record that doesn't have the "distinct ''Caribbean vibe''.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

RAMROD

I need another Rudeboy so yas.

But I reconsider it if it'sĀ another Music Of The Sun, ha! Ā :P

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Dark Anatomy

We really don't need to hear any more about this album. The best thing she could do is release it unexpectedly, and SOON! Before 25 hits the shelves (and then clears them out) .

Gianni Versace

READY FOR A MAN DOWN SIZED BOP!Ā 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS gimme my summer album rih!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived