💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - Hello sales predictions

Fame Romance

Featured Posts

Iwontell

Is this just US? So she already broke the digital record with Hello?

I'm so excited to see her first weeks for 25. It's going to be monumental. It's also going to be very interesting when she starts promoting. But honestly she doesn't even need to.

I think part of her appeal is the fact that she basically doesn't promote her stuff, so I'm not expecting much from her in that aspect...anyway, her crazy numbers work as promotion for her (and it's probably the best form of promotion in this chart driven pop world we live in anyway...).

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaconvert

...IN THE U.S. ONLY, PEOPLE!!!!

"Adele keeps breaking records. In three days, “Hello” has sold more than 750k across all platforms and could possibly finish the week with 1 million-plus. That follows the single’s new one-day record of 400k-plus.

Per label sources, "Hello" also set the single-day U.S. streaming record on Saturday with a whopping 2.3m total streams. The previous record-holder was Columbia labelmateOne Direction’s “Drag Me Down,” with 1.8m U.S. in its first day. And it's not like Adele is driving fans to Spotify and Apple Music to get those numbers, as Bieber and 1D have done. Indeed, she's not doing anything—it's happening organically.

As for the album, 25 (due out 11/20), preorders across all platforms are over 200k after three days—and that is one helluva fast clip."

Source: http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=298203

GydQeJN.gif

The final numbers are gonna be INSANE  :giveup: We are not worthy :giveup: She isn't even trying :giveup: 

AP boo, I would go and find the link but its literally on the first page how could you have missed it :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I think part of her appeal is the fact that she basically doesn't promote her stuff, so I'm not expecting much from her in that aspect...anyway, her crazy numbers work as promotion for her (and it's probably the best form of promotion in this chart driven pop world we live in anyway...).

I seem to remember HDD saying when they first announced the Nov 20 release date that she had locked down a deal with NBC for appearances on The Today Show, SNL, The Tonight Show as well as her own special (probably Thanksgiving?).

gagaconvert

AP boo, I would go and find the link but its literally on the first page how could you have missed it :air: 

This exact info?! I checked and still don't see it, I think I'm going blind :saladga: Adele sis what are you doing to me

danwasd

And it's not like Adele is driving fans to Spotify and Apple Music to get those numbers, as Bieber and 1D have done. Indeed, she's not doing anything—it's happening organically.

With no promo, just hype :saladga:

GagaMyBlood95

:lmao:

I can't at those poor souls that thought she wasn't going to slay, because this is just insane.

I am excited to hear the numbers after the first week.

Fame Romance

My body can't resit all of this hurricane, imagine if she performed it live at least once, the single would probably sell over 2M on its first week :toofunny:

Iwontell

I seem to remember HDD saying when they first announced the Nov 20 release date that she had locked down a deal with NBC for appearances on The Today Show, SNL, The Tonight Show as well as her own special (probably Thanksgiving?).

Wow, that's kind of unlike her...here for it.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Wow, that's kind of unlike her...here for it.

Well if I remember rightly she did a ton of TV for 21 during the release week. But after that it was pretty much just award shows.

PrinceGaga

I need to see this song on Jimmy Fallon or something :giveup: Imagine the sales spike after that :giveup: Imagine the amazing performance :giveup: Come on Adele, perform for your life and kill us all :giveup: 

BLACKOUTbritney

Now where's that member saying she actually sold only 70K? :lmao:

SLAY ADELE!

Archived