💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm Thankful to Adele

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

I like Adele and I enjoyed 21 a lot and I think she's really talented but I don't really stan that hard. But,  I'm really thankful to her especially as a chart watcher because she is reviving the music industry single-handedly. We all know record sales are very dead this year and will get worse in the coming years but it's truly amazing and I'm grateful that an artist like Adele still exist nowadays, an artist who can sell 1million+ copies of songs in just a week and can probably sell 2 million copies of an album on its first week. 

Well,  her monstrous success might not be directly helping most of her fellow artists today, but I'm pretty sure she is inspiring them especially the new ones. She just proved that raw talent and quality music can still sell tons of record and you don't need gimmicks, controversies or become a sell-out  just to sell your music. Talent always win at the end of the day! I think, I just think,   many artists now will continue making quality music (not just those songs with catchy generic tunes, production and lyrics but those songs with sincere art and well-created structures).

I don't really want to overrate her, but, I think she's a savior of the music industry and I'm really grateful to her.  :nick:

TL;TR:  Adele is helping the music industry a lot just through her raw talent and genuine music without any kind of gimmicks and she's inspiring many artists with artistic integrity to continue make quality music and I'm grateful to her. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I am just very impressed she broke the VEVO record without making her slaves fans let it on autoplay, she restored my faith

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lady Palutena

I don't really want to overrate her

Too late :later:

Look, Adele is talented but let's be realistic, her music is nothing innovative. She sings about breaking up and love, a topic that's been overdone for YEARS.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

GloZell Green

Same, this woman is one of the only salvations and talents in music now, well, Gaga is next to her of course

24EFEED500000578-2921477-Dream_team_Lady

Lady Gaga | Shakira

GagaXCupcakke

People like Adele because she's Adele, not for her music.  If Hello was made by any one else, no one would of cared.  It's very meh compared to most the stuff on 21.  

AbuHassan1992

Too late :later:

Look, Adele is talented but let's be realistic, her music is nothing innovative. She sings about breaking up and love, a topic that's been overdone for YEARS.

so? everybody sings about love, everybody knows what it's like to love someone, or they long for it, and most people know what heartbreak is like Love is one of the most powerful emotions in the world, so what's wrong with singing about it? You don't have to sing songs about unusual topics. She obviously resonates with millions of people, and that, to me, is way more powerful than singing about "innovative" things

Ray of Light

She's not reviving anything.. if anything, she's killing it even more. Nothing will be as successful and impressive as her era :deadbanana: It will seem EXTREMELY dead when she's inactive or just slaying on her own. 

AbuHassan1992

People like Adele because she's Adele, not for her music.  If Hello was made by any one else, no one would of cared.  It's very meh compared to most the stuff on 21.  

I disagree. There's not much else to Adele that we know of except for exactly her voice and the music. that's why people like her. The reason people want to listen to one of her songs when they drop isn't simply because she's adele, it's because they know she has pipes

Dangerous Man

Hey,  what's wrong with being thankful,  fat.  Poot is still bigger than her though.  #pootdaily

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Lady Palutena

so? everybody sings about love, everybody knows what it's like to love someone, or they long for it, and most people know what heartbreak is like Love is one of the most powerful emotions in the world, so what's wrong with singing about it? You don't have to sing songs about unusual topics. She obviously resonates with millions of people, and that, to me, is way more powerful than singing about "innovative" things

You have your opinion, I have mine. 

Let's agree to disagree.

og5lJD7.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

I am Thankful to Adele as well, she touches my cold hearted soul and brings my tears, without having to rely on watching E.T.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived