šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

Best female rappers this generation?

Poot

Featured Posts

I feel like we only got Azealia Banks this generation of female rappers?? When you look at the past you had great ones like Missy, Lil Kim and Eve.. but now, they're all just so trashy and/or try too much too appeal to the mainstream.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

When you see the nameĀ of Azealia BanksĀ on a thread you know instantly that mess is about to come.Ā byL2JM8.gif

Ā 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Azealia all the way. Rap has always been something underground and that's what Nicki or Iggy don't do. They make everything for relevancy and sales so Azealia is the true rapper.

ĀæQuĆ© currĆ­culum tiene Ć©sta tarĆ”ntula?

Tropico

Azealia in terms of quality. metacritic seems to agree.

Ā 

You can hate her tweets but her music is honestly of an exceptional level. Her flow, lyrics, diversity and confidence is what makes her so good.Ā 

ā™¢ Social Justice Enthusiast ā™¢

Kermit

Whoa There!

Oh No!

Sorry, no results found. Please Try Again Later.

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

Supersonic

There's no denying that Azealia is one of the most talented rappers period. It's just such a shame that she seems to be so..... let's say extra.

Azealia for sure, her tweets may be..Ā well, not everybody's cup of tea

but her music is fantastic.

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Warholian

Probably Katy PerryĀ or something.Ā 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

The Child

Nicki MinajĀ :queenga:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

Archived