💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

MO - Kamikaze Video

Karl

Featured Posts

manicholic

queen of derivative sounds and videos

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

She sounds like a mix of Ke$ha and Charli XCX with auto-tune at the maximum level

Edit: OMG, the chorus is giving strong Lean On teas :dead:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Jonna Lee

song is great

video is trash... the white girl dreads and baby hairs eek

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Mobster

Wasn't really into Lean On and I'm not into this :shrug: And I normally like mainstream music, there's just something about this new radio sound that doesn't click with me

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Bette Davis

I have a great idea for a music video! Let's glamorize third world poverty! :later:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

jomonster12

Wasn't really into Lean On and I'm not into this :shrug: And I normally like mainstream music, there's just something about this new radio sound that doesn't click with me

OMG I know right, like Justin's new song "sorry" sounds sooo weird.

OMG I know right, like Justin's new song "sorry" sounds sooo weird.

A lot of the new chart hits are influenced by tropical house, its a genre that was brought into the mainstream by Kygo and to an extent the Cheerleader remix, a lot of songs seem to be mixing that and trap together. I personally like it but I can see why someone wouldn't.

URFUTUREFAV

A lot of the new chart hits are influenced by tropical house, its a genre that was brought into the mainstream by Kygo and to an extent the Cheerleader remix, a lot of songs seem to be mixing that and trap together. I personally like it but I can see why someone wouldn't.

this

People hate what they don't understand.

Archived